You can not achieve the goals without self discipline,and you can not have a goal without dream

safuher

JF-Expert Member
Feb 11, 2019
You can not achieve the goals without self discipline,and you can not have a goal without dream.

But dreams without goals are just dreams.

When you buid your dreams you build your goals and when you build your goals you are preparing to achieve a success.

But all of these above can't be achieved without self discipline.yes its self discipline.

Self discipline is : to remember why you started when you feel to quit. Yes don't stop doing.

If you want to have a self discipline you have to face self pains.you can feel pains,it may hurts but remember why you started.

The pain of discpline versus the pain of regret.

If you want to have a self discipline you have to know : No one will push you,like you can push your self....push your self

Yo have to know : You dont have to be great to start,but you have to start to be great.

The pain of discpline versus the pain of regret

The pain of discpline versus the pain of regret

A spot writer once asked muhammad ali "how many sit_ups do you do ?"
Muhammad ali answered : i dont start counting until it hurts".......this is what we call self discipline.

Don't stop when you feel pains,you have to stop when you see gains.

Keep going,never give up.

If you see it in your mind, you're going to hold it in your
hand.

"""A spot writer once asked muhammad ali "how many sit_ups do you do ?"
Muhammad ali answered : i dont start counting until it hurts".......this is what we call self discipline."""

Hii nadhani inapaswa kuitwa "commitment na sio self discipline"

"""A spot writer once asked muhammad ali "how many sit_ups do you do ?"
Muhammad ali answered : i dont start counting until it hurts".......this is what we call self discipline."""

Hii nadhani inapaswa kuitwa "commitment na sio self discipline"

Tunazidi kujifunzaa mkuu

Back
Top Bottom