You can change your personality to anything you want if you put your mind to it

Void ab initio

JF-Expert Member
Mar 1, 2015
You can change your personality to anything you want if you put your mind to it. Here's how I'll go about it.

1.Dress immaculately - your looks is the first thing people notice about you. To get that cool and dashing personality, you need to always look stunning. Wear only neat and fitted clothes.

2.Practice smiling - you can't be cool if you don't smile. So try it more. Smile at people as you greet them, when they say something funny or during the conversation. It doesn't cost a thing so do it more.

3. Follow social rules - to be cool in a bro party is totally different from being cool at a political ball. The key to really being cool is following social rules. Wherever you are, learn first how to behave and how things go and follow the rules.

4.Get confident - being nervous isn't gonna do it for a calm personality. You need to become confident. Deliberately speak, walk and talk confidently. And if you are not confident now, just fake it till you make it.

5.Be the big gorilla - always move about with a big body language. See the guy in the picture above? Always be like that. Smile, open up and take space with your body.

6. Have a purpose - I've met several people with cool personalities and this is the main thing common to them. They have a reason they live which shows in their actions. Have that reason too. Find a reasonable purpose and commit to it.

7. Increase your knowledge - I've come to realize that most times the brash one are the ones with the least knowledge about life. Because the wiser you become, the more calm you will be and you won't need to argue or brag to anyone.

8. Never argue - I've done it a million times, never ends well so i don't do it anymore. Now I do debate but once it's become a die hard you must believe me stuff, I relent. Don't let anyone ruffle your feathers over little opinions. Let them be.

9. Don't get angry needlessly - when I got into university, I used to get angry over everything and people call me weird. It's just not cool to get angry over the little things. Don't let people pull your strings. If some people are getting too obnoxious, kindly walk out on them.

10. Mingle with cool guys - they say you are the average of your five closest friends. It's true. So the surest way to become cool even if you forget everything above is to mingle with cool personalities. They'll make you cool too.

Thanks Comrade. You nailed It.

Above all Trust In God. Everything comes from Him.

3. Follow God rules/ Social rules.

7. Increase your knowledge through the Word (s) of God.

It a great message
NOTE ; changes is when you decide to change your daily ways of life

Back
Top Bottom