You are the chosen one

SHAMAC

JF-Expert Member
Feb 9, 2017
I have become a luggage of myself, am a slave to my own life, i cant carry myself, my heart is broken and confronted to face my present and my future. My thoughts in mind are more like trashes in a bin.

I have to accept that my life while alive is digging my own grave. Why am i to live? I close my eyes and wish to find myself far away where i could be only myself, with no one to meet, no one to talk with, no hustles, no thinking about anything but when i open my eyes i find myself at the same place with every pain i bear. I rest my cheek on my hand and wish at least to fall asleep but my eyes are dry. The place where am seating tells me to stand, when i stand my legs are heavy, i can't walk, my every action is improper for me.
LOGOS_20151130191527924-740x493.jpg

When i lay my body on bed its like am on my deathbed, i can't fall asleep and dream like i used when i was a child to my papa and mama. It's oky to feel like am on my deathbed than to meet a being with two eyes. I see everyone as an enemy to me.

I had hoped of becoming a powerful man to rule the world one day but i ended up in self slavery. I can't understand if i need any help from someone. Am hopeless, helpless and useless person, no present, no future, no whatever. I live to die........................................

Brethren(brothers&sisters) i know many of you have lost ambitions as our fellow brother above, but let me tell you something YOU ARE NOT AN ISOLATED INDIVIDUAL,, YOU ARE THE CHILD OF GOD. You were created for a purpose, your life on earth has a meaning. The day you were born, many were born and you found many on Earth, but you are not the same to anyone, you are different to everyone. You can seek friendship, trust, neighborhood, relations but no one is better not even an Angel than your own superego(conscience) thats your first friend to trust.

Many of us doesn't know this friend of ours. he is invisible but existing, he goes everywhere we go, when we sleep, and when no one is with you he is inside you not even beside. No need to be loudly/noisy to call him but rather silence(quietness). Call him in silence he will reply, tell him everything you need and he will direct you,confont you,encourage you,advise you, free you from slavery. He is different from human friends he is God in us. If you use him you wanna become anything you need to become,and of coz an improper use of him also you become anything you want a hooligan,a thief,prostitute,corrupt,player or whatever.

A proper use of him you wanna be anyone desired by God and men, great, powerful, innocent, loyal, rich or Whatever. Don't expect anyone will make you what you want to become except your own conscience,your superego. Talk to him today, this minute in this second. Knock now in your inside, today if no replies, knock in the next second,minute,hour,day, he will be disturbed, he will open the door for you, talk to him,tell him everything,conversant with him. He wanna make you something more than you expected, more than you wished ,more than you hoped; why are you delaying? whom are you waiting for? don't expect or wait for anyone, the person you wish to support you is within you now, forever.

Your role, Your meaning, Your purpose is undone
You are not late brethren wake up You are great, more than you think you are, You are not dreaming Its true, make it happen, don't wait for one more second.......................

YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE...

Attachments

• Dream - Motivational Video.mp4
    17 MB · Views: 122
Back
Top Bottom