Yes, I am coming too......

Bowbow

JF-Expert Member
Oct 20, 2007
Nyani Ngabu walked into the class every morning with a black eye. After a while his teacher got worried and asked him about it.
Ngabu's answer was, "Our house is very small miss. Me, my mother and my father, we sleep in the same bed.

Every night my father asks, 'Ngabu are you sleeping?' Then I say 'no' and then he donners me and gives me a black eye"

So the teacher says to him, "When your father asks again, keep dead quiet and don't answer"

The following morning Ngabu comes to school and his eye is fine, so the
teacher breathes a sigh of relief.

But the day after that Ngabu comes back with a black eye again.

"My goodness Ngabu, why the black eye again"

He tells her. 'M'am, Dad asked me again......'Ngabu are you sleeping? ........ and I shut up and kept dead still. Then my father and mother started doing.................you know,.....'IT' on the bed.

Then my father asks my mother, 'are you coming? then my mom says, yes. I'm coming, are you coming too? and my dad answered............'yes'.

Not wanting to get left behind, I also answered and said 'wait for me,
I'm also coming, let me just put on my shoes!

hahhahahahahhahaaa yaaani NN akiiiiona ataomba ardhi ipasuke aingie hahhahahhaha
u made ma day Mkuu. thanks

Nyani Ngabu walked into the class every morning with a black eye. After a while his teacher got worried and asked him about it.
Ngabu's answer was, "Our house is very small miss. Me, my mother and my father, we sleep in the same bed.

...Then my father asks my mother, 'are you coming? then my mom says, yes. I'm coming, are you coming too? and my dad answered............'yes'.

Not wanting to get left behind, I also answered and said 'wait for me,
I'm also coming, let me just put on my shoes!

Kumbe huwa mnamchokoza wenyewe... haya subirini tu aje...! lol!