X-FACTOR: A teenager says no to "sex up" her attires..........

Rutashubanyuma

JF-Expert Member
Sep 24, 2010
[h=1] X Factor: 16-year-old singer Amelia Lily refuses to wear revealing outfit designed to "sex-up" her performance [/h] By Mark Jefferies 7/10/2011
Decrease font size Increase font size

amelia-lily-s-first-auditon-for-the-x-factor-pic-itv-172023276.jpg
Amelia Lily's first auditon for the X Factor (Pic: ITV)

X Factor 16-year-old finalist Amelia Lily has told how she refused to wear a revealing outfit she was given for tomorrow night's show after a stylist tried to “sex up” her performance.
Advertisement >>
" "

Watchdog Ofcom gave a damning verdict on guest star Rihanna’s X-rated display last year.
And Amelia – one of the favourites to win – said: “They’ve been dressing me in outfits and they have had to take me out of some because they were too revealing because of my age.”
Asked why she had rejected them, she said: “It’s better to be careful, d’you know what I mean?”
rihanna-and-christina-aguilera-perform-on-the-x-factor-pic-rex-features-167946690.jpg

Rihanna and Christina Aguilera perform on the X Factor last year (Pic: Rex Features)
In the 2010 final, Rihanna and Christina Aguilera performed in outfits deemed inappropriate for family viewing.
And sources on the show claim several other singers this year have rejected outfits.
An official from the show admitted Amelia was "not comfortable" in the outfit but claimed it was a joint decision to stop her wearing it.
image-10-for-x-factor-final-16-2011-gallery-807652202.jpg

An X Factor spokesman declined to comment.
But a show source said: “It’s part of the styling process each week and contestants will often put their opinions forward.
“Amelia may only be 16 but she knows her mind. She’s really fashion-forward and if she doesn’t want to wear something she’ll work with the stylist to find something else.”
[h=4]Related articles[/h]

hongera mdogo wangu kwa kusimamia misimamo yako................... na kukataa kuburuzwaburuzwa kama gunia la nyanya...........

Back
Top Bottom