World is so funny. Lol!

*A car horn is used to warn people that danger is coming* *....that's why they use a lot of them when they're bringing a bride into* *your family*

_Some of these things you don't need degree to understand them_
I hope iam communicating with *wisdom*

My brother I'm sorry to let you know that your girlfriend has already been in that car you keep calling "Your dream car"

Until a man pays your dowry,you are single my sister

Some engagements are just subscriptions to free browsing

Arsene Wenger sacrificed his legacy to build the Emirates stadium, only for Lingard to come and be dancing in it every year

CUSTOMERS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT
=======================
BOSS: (Shouting) William!!!William!!! come to my office now!
William:Yes sir!
BOSS: William, I saw you arguing with the customer who just left. I have told you on several occasions that the customer is always right. Do you understand?
William: Yes sir! The customer is always right sir.
BOSS: So what were you arguing about?
William: He said that this company is the worst he has ever known and you are the most stupid boss he has ever come across. He says u behave like a goat.
BOSS:That bastard!What did u say to him?
William: I told him he's right
Yes, he is right.......nimecheka mie

What could have happen if this guy was a black or red Hindi American? Do you think, he could had been taken to custody laughing?

A nurse will meet you at the supermarket with your crush and be like "Hey kijana, ile kaswende iliisha??
Yees, in caps that pills you gave me last week helped alot so i will come to your office to take another pills for protection. Thank u nurse but next time don't ask idiotic questions.

Have you ever been in an exam hall and you start imagining the business you would have done with this school fees

How can a man hurt such a beautiful & sweet girl like you?" Says a MAN who wants to finish you OFF