World is so funny. Lol!

Old school rib cracker.
A couple were driving to the Old Log Inn when their
car got a flat. The spare was flat too, their cell
phones got no reception, and it was the middle of
nowhere, so the man said he'd just have to walk on
ahead and get some help. He walked for miles
seeing no one. Then up ahead he saw a parked car.
He approached and saw some sillouettes through the
foggy windows. However one window was down, so
he stuck his head in and said, "Hey, how far's the
Old Log Inn?" - and suddenly everything went black.

Did that joke offended u?why take everything u read seriously?even in the bible u wont miss some sex discussions. Its a joke but also a reality.
Why you compare to read bible and sex? Naona ni vitu viwil tofaut kabisa.

Oooooh! Just a joke to what a man like... I think to your side u don 't like so much, what man do
Did that joke offended u?why take everything u read seriously?even in the bible u wont miss some sex discussions. Its a joke but also a reality.

CUSTOMERS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT
=======================
BOSS: (Shouting) William!!!William!!! come to my office now!
William:Yes sir!
BOSS: William, I saw you arguing with the customer who just left. I have told you on several occasions that the customer is always right. Do you understand?
William: Yes sir! The customer is always right sir.
BOSS: So what were you arguing about?
William: He said that this company is the worst he has ever known and you are the most stupid boss he has ever come across. He says u behave like a goat.
BOSS:That bastard!What did u say to him?
William: I told him he's right

I see, are you empty set?if u dont understand something ask,dont complain and whining like a fool. Whether i like or dislike ts none of ya business man.
Oooooh! Just a joke to what a man like... I think to your side u don 't like so much, what man do

Why ushangae? kuacha Mungu, kipi kizur cha duniani kama sex?
I see, are you empty set?if u dont understand something ask,dont complain and whining like a fool. Whether i like or dislike ts none of ya business man.

You don't real like sex, try to say kipi wanaume wanakuboa sana in sexal relationship

Despite the fact that we rarely speak about sex in our daily lives, sex is a huge component of our quest for happiness. Sex is about connection, intimacy, and pleasure and this is the reason why we all love it in and out of relationships. If we don’t speak about sex, we definitely think about it a lot.
You don't real like sex, try to say kipi wanaume wanakuboa sana in sexal relationship

Nothing hurts like when your girlfriend is looking for a boyfriend

If she hurts you, Don't say "All girls are Bitches". Say "Violet, age 45 of Mikocheni, House #12 is a bitch.Don't involve my Sisters

Imgn dating a man who gets angry when you have sex with another man using your own nunu

*He knows when your period ends but*
*he doesn’t know your birthday?*
*My sister is your boyfriend a medical doctor?*

I’m not a prophet, But I can confidently tell you that you still used last year's toothbrush to brush ur teeth this morning.