World in Perspective: BEHIND THE SCENE, FASCINATING QUOTES FOR THE NEW WORLD ORDER

Lawkeys

JF-Expert Member
Nov 16, 2009
1. The status of the three movers of the First World War:

1.1. Vladimir Lenin - Illuminati (Grand Orient Lodge)
1.2. Winston Churchill- 33 degree Freemason (da Loja Inglesa) Membro da Druid Order
1.3. Joseph Stalin- Illuminati (Grand Orient Lodge)
1.4. Hitler-

Hitler said: " I learned much from the order of the Jesuits...Until now there has never been anything more grandiose, on the earth, than the hierarchical system of the catholic church. I transferred much of this organization into my own party." (Secret Hist. of the Jesuits)

The SS was constituted according to Jesuit principles. Himmller (head of the SS, was closely associated with the Jesuits through his father and brother). Hitler said of him: "I can see Himmler as our Ignatius of Loyola" (Secret Hist. of the Jesuits).
Joseph Goebbels was also a trained Jesuit.

All this were working together for the same purpose, the principle applied here was; thesis, antithesis, synthesis.

Winston Churchill: "The creation of an authoritative world order is the ultimate aim toward which we must strive."]i]

Charles De Gaulle: "Nations must unite in world government or perish.[ii]

i. George W. Blount Peace Through World Government (Durham North Carolina Moore Publishing Company 1974), p. 30
ii. Ibid,

More Quotes:

2. THE KEYS OF THIS BLOOD, The Struggle for World Dominion between Pope John Paul II, Mikhail Gorbachev & the Capitalist West: Malachi Martin...

"Clearly, the new agenda- Heaven's agenda, the Grand Design of God for the new world order had begun. And Pope John Paul would stride now in the arena of the millennium endgame as something more than a geopolitical giant of his age. He was, and remains, the serene and confident Servant of the Grand Design.

2.1. Pope calls for a new world order

CNN: Thursday, January 1, 2004 Posted: 1421 GMT (10:21 PM HKT)

2.2. "It is a big idea: a new world order, where diverse nations are drawn together in common cause...only the United States has both the normal standing and the means to back it up."

President George Bush, in his speech of the Union address, Les Angels Times, February 18, 1991.

Back
Top Bottom