Words Women Use

Icadon

JF-Expert Member
Mar 21, 2007
Words Women Use

Fine
This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

Five Minutes
If she is getting dressed, this is half an hour.
Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given 5 more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

Nothing
This is the calm before the storm. This means "something" and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with "nothing" usually end in "fine".

Go Ahead
This is a dare, not permission, DON'T DO IT!

Loud Sigh
Although not actually a word, the loud sigh is often misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over "Nothing".

That's Okay
This is one of the most dangerous statements that woman can make to a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

Thanks
This is the least used of all words in the female vocabulary. If a woman is thanking you. Do not question it, just say you're welcome and back out of the room slowly.

Weekend njema wote!!!

aaah at least a woman says thank you.

this is a rare vocab in men ... some dont have it kabisa .... theirs is ahsante ya punda ni mateke

aaah at least a woman says thank you.

this is a rare vocab in men ... some dont have it kabisa .... theirs is ahsante ya punda ni mateke

Thanks
This is the least used of all words in the female vocabulary. If a woman is thanking you. Do not question it, just say you're welcome and back out of the room slowly.

Thanks

No ICA the opposite is the trueth
maana a woman from childhood is taught to appreciate kwa mila zetu za kiafrica .. some go to an extent of kneeling down just as a gesture of appreciation, ukifika kuolewa hapa ndiyo usiseme unafundwa hasa and 90% of the lectures the end sentence is always ahsante to your hubby.

Men have reversed the order of everything maana mmetukandamiza sana .. may be its PAY BACK TIME .. what do my fellow women think .. back me up??????

No ICA the opposite is the trueth
maana a woman from childhood is taught to appreciate kwa mila zetu za kiafrica .. some go to an extent of kneeling down just as a gesture of appreciation, ukifika kuolewa hapa ndiyo usiseme unafundwa hasa and 90% of the lectures the end sentence is always ahsante to your hubby.

Men have reversed the order of everything maana mmetukandamiza sana .. may be its PAY BACK TIME .. what do my fellow women think .. back me up??????

Those were the good old days za mama zetu especially huko kwetu usukumani..lakini siku hizi..hawa wadada wa dot. com..wacha kabisa! coupled with the emergence of human rights and other pressure groups on haki sawa........Yaani what Icadon wrote is very very valid and thats the truth we live in everyday!

Thanks Icadon!

Those were the good old days za mama zetu especially huko kwetu usukumani..lakini siku hizi..hawa wadada wa dot. com..wacha kabisa! coupled with the emergence of human rights and other pressure groups on haki sawa........Yaani what Icadon wrote is very very valid and thats the truth we live in everyday!

Thanks Icadon!

THATS WHY I SAY ITS PAY BACK TIME ... WANAWAKE WANALIPIZA KISASI ... MAANA EEEEH WACHA NISEME MA BIBI ZETU WAMEONEWA SANA

Words Women Use

Fine
This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

when u get this answer nothing and i mean nothing is fine, actually i will be thinking this fool cant see that nothing if fine?

Five Minutes
If she is getting dressed, this is half an hour.
Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given 5 more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

we also get this when u pple go out with the 'boys', ati honey it wll only be a couplf of hrs i shd be back at...hrs, kisha dude linakubishia asubuhi kumi na moja

Nothing
This is the calm before the storm. This means "something" and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with "nothing" usually end in "fine".

I just like this, whats wrong? nothing! the truth is u know there is something, a d way to end a stupid conversation

Go Ahead
This is a dare, not permission, DON'T DO IT!

Loud Sigh
Although not actually a word, the loud sigh is often misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over "Nothing".

yap, how on earth did i end up with this idiot!

That's Okay
This is one of the most dangerous statements that woman can make to a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

mmmmmmmmmmmm

Thanks

when we say thank you we mean and u better deserve it

My 5 cents, dont you love us!!

Words Women Use;

"Huendi kazini leo????"
..ndio kwanza umeamka, hamna salamu wala nini, ...ujue enhe, kumekucha! ~handle with care!~, la sivyo siku yote itaishia hivyo hivyo!

"Kwani hujui????"
..ndio kwanza umemshusha kazini kwake, unamuuliza saa ngapi muda muafaka wa kwenda kumchukua baada ya kazi

"Huli???"
..Swali hili mara nyingi linakuja pale chakula kishatengwa mezani, yeye ameshakaa mezani tena keshaanza kula! mind you, kawaida yke ni kukwambia 'chakula tayari mume wangu'.

"Hulali leo???"
..swali la Saa sita usiku hapo, umejikunyata kwenye sofa unabadilisha channel za Tv kama unatumia calculator vile, kuvuta muda wa kwenda kulala, maana mchana kutwa wewe na mamsapu communication ilikuwa 'not richabo!', yeye kauvuta mdomo, na misonyo kwa wingi, wewe ukiwa confused ndani ya 'kikaango'!

"Usiniguse!!!"
..Imagine unataka kuua so japo kwa kumpa 'usiku mwema' mwenzako, hapo inakubidi spidi ya kuurudisha mkono iende sambamba na spidi linapotoka tamko hilo!

..mara;msonyo mkali una 'pierce your ears'!!!!,

kisa...unagara gara kitandani ukihesabu boriti, maana usingizi haupatikani, na wakati huo huo unajiuliza kesho ikiwa hivi sijui usirudi nyumbaniiii...???

Mchongoma

kwi kwi kwi, nahisi ume-exagerate, kama ndio hali halisi poleni sana!

By the way wanadamu tuko tofauti, so nguzo kubwa katika mahusiano ni mawasiliano, kukubali kukosolewa, kuvumiliana na mengine kama hayo. Naamini hakuna binadamu aloperfect, hivyo kumridhisha mwenzi wako 100% ni ngumu mno, lakini huo msonyo wa usiku mwema haujengi zaidi ya kubomoa.

Mchongoma

kwi kwi kwi, nahisi ume-exagerate, kama ndio hali halisi poleni sana!

By the way wanadamu tuko tofauti, so nguzo kubwa katika mahusiano ni mawasiliano, kukubali kukosolewa, kuvumiliana na mengine kama hayo. Naamini hakuna binadamu aloperfect, hivyo kumridhisha mwenzi wako 100% ni ngumu mno, lakini huo msonyo wa usiku mwema haujengi zaidi ya kubomoa.

...eh, mama manyanyaso ya 'kijinsia' yanauma huko na huku! kwani ukiskia 'yule bwana kama kalishwa limbwata! unadhania maskhara?...

Imagine; kila ukitaka 'kula haki yako waambiwa;

"usiniguse miye,naumwa kichwa!",

"mgongo na kiuno vyaniuma miye!",

"nyoo, usinizeeshe miye, huchoki weye kila siku!" ...utadhani tunahesabiana vile!

ukilalamika unaambiwa;

"mwanaume una hila weye!"

maneno ya kina mama wengine sawa na mkuki moyoni!

ndio ufisadi wenyewe huo, labda wanataka rushwa. Waweza fanya jaribio....siku ukiona mwandani hagusiki basi toa kitu kidogo! BTW ndio lugha za kike hizo, excuse zikizidi ujue kuna jambo!