Women, What do you want in Bed?

Mlachake

JF-Expert Member
Oct 13, 2009
Women in Jf,educate us men on the things you like in bed with a man.

Secondly why is that a woman will feel bad if a man doesn't call her the next day after first sex?Kwani what is the big deal with this?Ebu tufafanulieni.

Secondly why is that a woman will feel bad if a man doesn't call her the next day after first sex?Kwani what is the big deal with this?Ebu tufafanulieni.
This seems strictly for women only!..huh!
But mind you pal, some of we men got a hell xperience with these female-thing!

Show all ur passionate,affection and love. then it is amusing to call ur friend and show ur appreciations,that is why women feel bad if not called, assuming that u have not appreciate them.

Ina maanisha hata PakaJimmy akichukua 'cargo' pale Mrina Bar, kesho yake aupigie simu ku appreciate service aliyopewa? Au kuna mabinti specific wakufanya call back?

Ina maanisha hata PakaJimmy akichukua 'cargo' pale Mrina Bar, kesho yake aupigie simu ku appreciate service aliyopewa? Au kuna mabinti specific wakufanya call back?
kwani wale wa mrina unakuwa uliwa-date? si unakuwa ume-click tu basi file likafunguka?
hawa wengine ma-file yao yako too complicated kufunguka - yana password, sasa baada ya series of attempt, mpaka ukapata password (kupewa password) huwa wanaona ni lazima useme asante mara nyingi sana sio kwa content ya files, bali kwa kupewa password.

haya! twende kazi!

Show all ur passionate,affection and love. then it is amusing to call ur friend and show ur appreciations,that is why women feel bad if not called, assuming that u have not appreciate them.
And you?? what do you give? who do you call?
yani wanawake bana..........wako demanding kuliko ..........

yani atakama huduma ulonipa mbaya yet nikupigie tena ili iweje no kama customer care yako ilikuwa nzuri u will have ma call

kwani wale wa mrina unakuwa uliwa-date? si unakuwa ume-click tu basi file likafunguka?
hawa wengine ma-file yao yako too complicated kufunguka - yana password, sasa baada ya series of attempt, mpaka ukapata password (kupewa password) huwa wanaona ni lazima useme asante mara nyingi sana sio kwa content ya files, bali kwa kupewa password.

yani mkuu umenena ila wanasahau kwamba tukishapata password kazi kwishinei yy ndo akutafute ss

U can do whatever u wanna do... but if you are

1. Good looking
2. you make more money than I do
3. You know how to approach a woman.

Since I dont beleave or go for one night stand...I would feel bad if he did not call because it is one of the reason that he doesnt take our relationship seriously.

U can do whatever u wanna do... but if you are

1. Good looking
2. you make more money than I do
3. You know how to approach a woman.

Since I dont beleave or go for one night stand...I would feel bad if he did not call because it is one of the reason that he doesnt take our relationship seriously.

Okay, Noname..what if you call HIM back, and ask of he enjoyed the day? are we not in the era that all men( and women) are created equal?

I tell you this, I usually get some 'feedback' the next day and of course immediately, words like "thanks honey, I really enjoyed, u r so sweet", or the next day: "Thanks baby, it was a special nite last night..you are so special I really enjoyed". The means of communication-can be sms, phone, or one-on -one.

so I guess its a two way traffic...and thats how it is supposed to be.

Penye red ni ukweli kabisa, ma duu wengi mijini content yao imedorora saaaaaaana, ndo mana vidume wakila wanachomoka hawasemi thanks!!

Okay, Noname..what if you call HIM back, and ask of he enjoyed the day? are we not in the era that all men( and women) are created equal?

I tell you this, I usually get some 'feedback' the next day and of course immediately, words like "thanks honey, I really enjoyed, u r so sweet", or the next day: "Thanks baby, it was a special nite last night..you are so special I really enjoyed". The means of communication-can be sms, phone, or one-on -one.

so I guess its a two way traffic...and thats how it is supposed to be.

u call it old fashion or whatever but as a woman i prefer that he approach me first and he should be concerned of my well being. thats the complication I try to avoid... so I make sure the person I sleep with he will be there the next morning I wake up... :D so I dont have to worry why he didnt call..

Penye red ni ukweli kabisa, ma duu wengi mijini content yao imedorora saaaaaaana, ndo mana vidume wakila wanachomoka hawasemi thanks!!
Lol, tena wengine wanajuta kwanini waliomba chezo!

1. nimependa sana Signature yako!

2.Do you take women For one night ride? I gues yes as per your Thread!

3.What I would want you to give me i Bed will differ From another Woman.

I really like a man who would Handle me softly. Yaani usitumie nguvu katika jambo lolote from Holding to the action itself.

Mwanaume ambaye anatoa sauti za kimahaba wakati wa.....

A man ho takes a shower after every .....

Mwanaume asiyefikia kabla yangu. Keep on asking me if am nearby!!

A man who will listen to my directions on where to hold me.

On the issue of calling or not calling has to do mostly with one night ride!!!!

Upo hapo kijana?

Who is usually served in bed? is it a woman or a man! coz hata wakati mnaenda kuwachukua pale kona bar mnawalipa sio wao wanalipa! Then Tuambie huwa mnataka huduma iweje?

Back
Top Bottom