Women Vs Nature

souljar

JF-Expert Member
Feb 16, 2021
Greetings Comrades,
Welcome to another session of gems dropping.
From myknowledge and insights,I am inclined to the opinion that, it's not a women fault she is hypergamous.

Nature designed her to be that way, nature wants a woman to be hypergamous and for a reason.

It's for the best of human kind. If you think about it, women are the gatekeepers of sex, which means that they also control which Gene's are passed from one generation to the next. Now going by Darwins law of evolution, you all know that it's about survival for the fittest meaning that only the best Genes survive. For this reason,nature instilled in woman the instinct to always seek out the man with the best Gene's from the pool of men she meets and that's why they are hypergamous.

Second, nature has instilled in women the instinct to be heartless and ruthless when protecting her own offspring to ensure that once she gets those Gene's, she keeps them safe and ensure they get to the next generation and that's why a woman has no loyalty when it comes to love, she will https://jamii.app/JFUserGuide the badboy , get pregnant by him if has the Gene's she desires, then seek out a nice guy for protection and provision of her own offspring. That's why they toy with nice guys feelings without any guilty or shame. Nature designed them to be ruthless.

Against nature has also designed a woman to be cold,calculating and clever than
man and for a reason. Ever wondered why feminists keep bashing masculinity and redpill philosophy as toxic and immature? It's a clever power move to protect their own interests because if all men become redpill aware then women can't manipulate men for their own benefits.

Masculinity is a threat to the female interests thus they are doing everything to make sure it doesn't succeed. It's also a threat to the matrix. Pussy whipped men are easy to rule and control. But men who are not controlled by their sexual urges are focused men, and focused men are powerful men.(Think about that ) Basically the current feminism vs masculinity debate is a battle for control of mating rights. Men trying to take control from women and women doing everything they can to ensure that men dont succeed.

Ever wondered why its sexy for a woman to masturbate (videos of women masturbating are all over and to many it's not a big deal) but a shame for a man to do the same? It's a control tactic to keep men dependent on women for sex. She can pleasure herself whenever she wants and there are lots of toys for her to do that but a man must always get that pleasure from a woman.

You need her for sex but she doesn't need you, she uses sex as a power tool to get whatever she needs from you, other times there is no sex for you. You see how clever they are? And this is not a justification for people to masturbate. I'm not telling anyone to take matters in their own hands, I'm just explaining a matter at hand. What I'm saying is , any male behavior that threatens female interests, women find clever ways to vilify it and make it seem like a bad thing. In short, nature also designed her to be socially and emotionally more intelligent than the male gender.

And in conclusion, I say that a woman is not your enemy. Nature is the enemy. Nature wants her to be that way. And your job as a man is not to complain about her nature but wise up, understand her and protect yourself from her ruthlessness.

Stay wise, stay happy and dont be afraid to think different.

Have a great evening Comrades!!

Inakera sana kwa kweli ila inatia hofu zaidi pale unaposikia kuna mtu ana mpango wa mi5 tena kwa kasi hii tutatoboa kweli?

Back
Top Bottom