WOMEN GIVE US THEIR BODIES BUT THEIR HEARTS BELONG TO SUPERSTARS,e.g(KANUMBA'S DEATH)

Mugaji

Jan 26, 2012
Dear JF members I thought I know women believe me now I'm back to squre one, I think I hardly no women to be honesty if you think you know them you must be telling lies to your self. I'm not negative about them but I'm facing the reality about them.

nilivokuwa nampenda ghadafi we acha tu
rip my love ghadafi
hope to be with you one day

It doesn't mean that, they say it's better to deal with devil rather than an angel you hardly know.
similarly people keep snakes knowing they are poisonous by so doing they end up being safe.

It doesn't mean that, they say it's better to deal with devil rather than an angel you hardly know.
similarly people keep snakes knowing they are poisonous by so doing they end up being safe.
kweli machozi yetu tumelizwa na wale tuliowajua na kuwafahamu na kuwapenda
ni heri wale tusiowajua maybe wangetupa furaha

Ngoja nikuambia Mugagi
kuna kitu kinaitwa admiration; possible unachofikiri kwa kanumba ni just watu walikuwa wanamuadmire, some wish he was their son, some with he was their bro, some wish he was their friend etc

A woman's heart belong to herself and all those which make her happy, including flowers, nice china sets, jewels, handbags, children, parents, hubby, etc.

Ngoja nikuambia Mugagi
kuna kitu kinaitwa admiration; possible unachofikiri kwa kanumba ni just watu walikuwa wanamuadmire, some wish he was their son, some with he was their bro, some wish he was their friend etc

A woman's heart belong to herself and all those which make her happy, including flowers, nice china sets, jewels, handbags, children, parents, hubby, etc.
mmmh ni hivo tu?

Dear JF members I thought I know women believe me now I'm back to squre one, I think I hardly no women to be honesty if you think you know them you must be telling lies to your self. I'm not negative about them but I'm facing the reality about them.

Rutashubanyuma yuko wapi aje kutembeza kifimbo cheza?

Women are veeeeryyyy.......mmmmmhhh....eeehhhh....WOMEN.

Ha ha haaaa, good you know now, Broda. Tumia nguvu kutafuta pesa utapata vyote.

Hao ni wachache tu au labda wengi wanaotamani maisha ya kisanii ila sio wote.

Back
Top Bottom