Woman has toy dinosaur removed from her vagina after using it to masturbate

JF-Expert Member
Aug 2, 2011
Medical staff have lots of odd stories – not least from those working in sexual health clinics.

And this early experience of a sexual health case from then-student nurse, Poppy Ward, proved to be nothing short of unforgettable.

Accompanied by a doctor, who she called Dr Ray, Ms Ward explained in a Guardian blog that she chose to deal with a middle-aged woman, who she assumed would be an easy case…how wrong she was.

She had thought the patient was suffering from thrush due her ‘peculiar gait' and ‘hobble'.

However, on asking the patient what the issue was, the woman explained: ‘I was playing with my son's dinosaur, and it's stuck.

‘It's a T-Rex.'

It turned out the toy was stuck in the lady's vagina.

Luckily, Ms Ward was able to extricate the improvised dildo using a speculum and a pair of forceps from where it was lodged by the cervix.

Our intrepid nurse then managed to offer the following advise to the woman without giggling: ‘I don't advise inserting children's toys during sexual activity, however if you do choose to masturbate with a toy dinosaur, I recommend buying your own, and perhaps putting it in a condom, or tying a leash to its foot.'

No wonder she and Dr Ray broke down in tears of laughter once the mother was out of earshot.

Read more: Woman has toy dinosaur removed from her vagina after using it to masturbate | Metro News

Unapenda Kuona Ikiwa Ime Stuck Hehe#rubii Huyo Maza Arudii Tna Hap Kama Ana Mme Sijua Atamdanganyaj Had Asimpe Dudu Mtoto Nae Haon Doli Lake Kaz Kwel Kwel Yaweza Kuwa HAKUKUWA NA NAMNA ILIBIDI AJIWEKE TU

Back
Top Bottom