Wives

MaxShimba

JF-Expert Member
Apr 11, 2008
When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.
Lee Majors

After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just can't face each other, but still they stay together.
Al Gore

By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.
Socrates

Woman inspires us to great things, and prevents us from achieving them.

Mike Tyson

The great question... which I have not been able to answer... is, "What does a woman want?”

George Clooney

I had some words with my wife, and she had some paragraphs with me.

Bill Clinton

"Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays."

George W. Bush

"I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for two years."

Rudy Giuliani

"There's a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It's called marriage."

Michael Jordan

"I've had bad luck with all my wives. The first one left me and the second one didn’t.” The third gave me more children!

Donald Trump

Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming
1. Whenever you're wrong, admit it,
2. Whenever you're right, shut up.

Shaquille O’Neal

The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once...

Kobe Bryant

You know what I did before I married? Anything I wanted to.

David Hasselhoff

My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.

Alec Baldwin

A good wife always forgives her husband when he's wrong.

Barack Obama

Marriage is the only war where one sleeps with the enemy.

Tommy Lee

A man inserted an 'ad' in the classifieds: "Wife wanted". Next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: "You can have mine."

Brad Pitt

it is a series of exiperiences so far!......

otherwise there is neither a formula nor a clear definitions to our wives

it is a series of exiperiences so far!......

otherwise there is neither a formula nor a clear definitions to our wives

The other bad thing is that,"Marriage is like groundnuts,you will never know what is inside unless you crack it"

Hizi zote ni steriotypes dhidi ya wanawake. Nadhani hawako hivyo jinsi walivoelezewa na hao 'wahishimiwa'....they are far much better!

When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.
Lee Majors

After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just can't face each other, but still they stay together.
Al Gore

By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.
Socrates

Woman inspires us to great things, and prevents us from achieving them.
Mike Tyson

The great question... which I have not been able to answer... is, "What does a woman want?”
George Clooney

I had some words with my wife, and she had some paragraphs with me.
Bill Clinton

"Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays."
George W. Bush

"I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for two years."
Rudy Giuliani

"There's a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It's called marriage."
Michael Jordan

"I've had bad luck with all my wives. The first one left me and the second one didn’t.” The third gave me more children!
Donald Trump

Shaquille O’Neal

The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once...
Kobe Bryant

You know what I did before I married? Anything I wanted to.
David Hasselhoff

My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.
Alec Baldwin

A good wife always forgives her husband when he's wrong.
Barack Obama

Marriage is the only war where one sleeps with the enemy.
Tommy Lee

A man inserted an 'ad' in the classifieds: "Wife wanted". Next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: "You can have mine."
Brad Pitt

ukweli mno....

Sidhani kama hiyo mnaiweza ??;)

Hii ndio kanuni inayowashinda kuliko zote japo kwa maneno husema sana.
Sasa hivi kwenye radio wanazungumzia Captain Mstaafu wa JWTZ huko Musoma kamuua mkewe na yeye kujinyonga kisa ati kumshuku mkewe ana affair na mtu mwingine!
Kushuku tu huwafanya wa commit atrocities!

Kwa kuangalia huu mtiririko wa quotes, naweza kusema kuwa marriage is an institution WHICH is the most complicated, most loved and hated..and the most difficult to change.LONG LIVE MARRIAGE!!!

Hizi zote ni steriotypes dhidi ya wanawake. Nadhani hawako hivyo jinsi walivoelezewa na hao 'wahishimiwa'....they are far much better!

Wonderful summation!
Hao ndio dizain za nataka sitaki! Wanasahau kuwa wana mama, dada na mabinti wanaowapenda kupindukia na ni wanawake ambao pia ni wives wa wanaume wengine.HYPOCRISY AT ITS PEAK!

Ooh! Ndoa.....!
huwezi kuizungumzia kama hayaja kufika,read btn the lines ya maneno hayo utagundua kila mtu anazungumza from experience.

U know it very well...and come Feb.....sijui quote gani utapick apo? lol

Shaquille O’Neal

duh!:
The Following User Says Thank You to Geoff For This Useful Post: Kaizer (Today)

Yeah manake walau umefikiri fikiri kufunga domo sometimes kunasaidia unnecessary arguments.....umenisoma binamu?

Afu jana...dah!:D:D

Hii ndio kanuni inayowashinda kuliko zote japo kwa maneno husema sana.
Sasa hivi kwenye radio wanazungumzia Captain Mstaafu wa JWTZ huko Musoma kamuua mkewe na yeye kujinyonga kisa ati kumshuku mkewe ana affair na mtu mwingine!
Kushuku tu huwafanya wa commit atrocities!

Kwa kuangalia huu mtiririko wa quotes, naweza kusema kuwa marriage is an institution WHICH is the most complicated, most loved and hated..and the most difficult to change.LONG LIVE MARRIAGE!!!

hapo pekee ndipo ninapoona sijaridhika, lakini umetiririka vizuri.

mimi nimeshughulika na mambo mengi sana ya ndoa na naweza kusema kuwa wote wako sawa na wote wanakosea.

suala la mke ni relative, hapawezi kuwapo mke bila kuwapo mume. kwa maana hiyo hakuna absolute value kwa uzoefu wa yeyote na kutokana na upekee wa kila mwanadamu, hatuwezi ku-generalize hayo kwa kla mtu.

wanawake wako hivyo na lazima wawe hivyo ili kuzifanya ndoa imara, na kwa kweli tabia kama hizo ndio zimefanya mahusiano na ndoa kukaa muda mrefu, vunginevyo talaka zingekuwa nyingi sana,

ndo maaana unaweza kushangaa kuwa mbona hata walioshindana na wanawake na kuwaacha hukimbia kuoa wengine? muhimu tuelewe tabia zetu respectively na tuendelee ku-enjoy design ya Mwenyezi Mungu

The problem is i loved my ex wife untill i married her
then love was lost and i found lost instead
i was lost for three years till i divorce her
then lost was lost again and i found sorrow
now i live with it

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom