Wito:Utaratibu wa Kutangaza nia,Uchumba na Ndoa hapa Jamvini!!

Mama gfsonwin anatambua kila kitu kama na huyo babu Asprin unamsingizia sababu yeye alitupongeza kwa kutoa picha nachujua wewe ndo una hasira kali na unapakaza kwa wengine lakini Mungu yupo upande wangu.Maneno matano ya mstari wa 3 toka mwisho kwenye mada uliyoandika Baba V yamejieleza vizuri sana ,sasa basi kuanzia ulipotoa hii mada swala kwamba sijulikani lilifungwa na atakezungumza atajua mwenyewe pa kutoa majibu.

Unajua tunafanya hivi kwa mapenzi mema tu, isitokee kesho unalia umenyang'anywa mume afu hujui pa kuanzia! ohoo

Dah!hayen bwana,mie na mme wangu Rejao tulishapitaga huko tumetuliizana zetu huku tunafurahia ndoa yetu,kazi kwenu!!

Last edited by a moderator:
With due respect Baba V, I beg to differ with your opinion!
1. First of all it is undoubted that you have no authority to establish, or at any rate, to propose any committee on behalf of cheat chat members!

2. For you to have any courage to establish such committees you must prove warranty of authority! Nowhere in this forum has its members gave you such an authority!

3. Given that fact, any action purported to be done by you is null and void, and of no effects whatsoever!

4. Even if you had warranty of authority, some of committees' member lack moral standards, diminish the purpose and make the whole idea irrelevant! Reference can be made to members like Erickb52 and Bishanga!

5. Members are therefore advised to continue with their businesses and if in any way their status or relationship were affected, restoration is herein made to their original position.

As a matter of advice for good administration of justice, wise men and women of this forum shoule be consulted for advice! Opinions of people of higher caliber like Mtambuzi, HORSE POWER, Dark City, snow Ball, gfsonwin, and of course my self are highly recommended. Since this is the highest body of justice delivery, no right of appeal. This is final and conclusive! It is so ordered!

1. First of all it is undoubted that you have no authority to establish, or at any rate, to propose any committee on behalf of cheat chat members!

2. For you to have any courage to establish such committees you must prove warranty of authority! Nowhere in this forum has its members gave you such an authority!

3. Given that fact, any action purported to be done by you is null and void, and of no effects whatsoever!

4. Even if you had warranty of authority, some of committees' member lack moral standards, diminish the purpose and make the whole idea irrelevant! Reference can be made to members like Erickb52 and Bishanga!

5. Members are therefore advised to continue with their businesses and if in any way their status or relationship were affected, restoration is herein made to their original position.

As a matter of advice for good administration of justice, wise men and women of this forum shoule be consulted for advice! Opinions of people of higher caliber like Mtambuzi, HORSE POWER, Dark City, snow Ball, gfsonwin, and of course my self are highly recommended. Since this is the highest body of justice delivery, no right of appeal. This is final and conclusive! It is so ordered!
Ronn M hiyo janja ya nyani lol
Ila sio mbaya.....
Ntakuachia kazi ya kuwalea vijana wanaojiandaa kuingia kwenye mahusiano kama MtotoSix na BAGAH na suala la wazee wenzangu akina Kaizer Bishanga na Asprin na Mr Rocky na wake zao Yummy cacico na BADILI TABIA na gfsonwin niachie mimi.
Sawa kijana?
Kumbuka mimi ndiye Moderator wa Chit Chat!

Erickb52, tishia mimi wewe? Au kwa vile unamzengea wa moyo wangu jeneneke unapanga kunipoteza ule raha? Ama kwa hakika watu kama mimi, Dr Slaa na Mnyika huwa tunatishwa sana

As a matter of advice for good administration of justice, wise men and women of this forum shoule be consulted for advice! Opinions of people of higher caliber like Mtambuzi, @Horse Power, Dark City, snow Ball, gfsonwin, and of course my self are highly recommended. Since this is the highest body of justice delivery, no right of appeal. This is final and conclusive! It is so ordered!

Siku mkiamua kuandika kitu kwa hii lugha ya kigeni msinitaje kabisa maana nitahisi mnanitukana, sipendi kabisa kuleteana dharau humu, jamvini............. wengine tuna mzio (aleji) na hiyo lugha ya Muingereza..............LOL

Siku mkiamua kuandika kitu kwa hii lugha ya kigeni msinitaje kabisa maana nitahisi mnanitukana, sipendi kabisa kuleteana dharau humu, jamvini............. wengine tuna mzio (aleji) na hiyo lugha ya Muingereza..............LOL

Nakushukuru Mnasihi wetu hapa jamvini, huyu Ronn M ni mhanga wa hii tume na ndio maana kaja na lugha za kisheria hapa, mine is a fair treatment to all,hapo juu, with due respect my learned brother Ronn M, this lounge is entitled to and shall be recognized as CHIT- CHAT and not CHEAT CHAT

With due respect Baba V, I beg to differ with your opinion! 1. First of all it is undoubted that you have no authority to establish, or at any rate, to propose any committee on behalf of cheat chat members! 2. For you to have any courage to establish such committees you must prove warranty of authority! Nowhere in this forum has its members gave you such an authority! 3. Given that fact, any action purported to be done by you is null and void, and of no effects whatsoever! 4. Even if you had warranty of authority, some of committees' member lack moral standards, diminish the purpose and make the whole idea irrelevant! Reference can be made to members like Erickb52 and Bishanga! Much obliged my love! lo nilivyoshambuliwa nilivumila tu mana nilijua mpenzi wangu utakuja na rulling ya kufa mtu and there it is. 5. Members are therefore advised to continue with their businesses and if in any way their status or relationship were affected, restoration is herein made to their original position. As a matter of advice for good administration of justice, wise men and women of this forum shoule be consulted for advice! Opinions of people of higher caliber like Mtambuzi, HORSE POWER, Dark City, snow Ball, gfsonwin, and of course my self are highly recommended. Since this is the highest body of justice delivery, no right of appeal. This is final and conclusive! It is so ordered!
Much obliged my love!lo hafadhali umekuja mpenzi nilivyoshambuliwa nilivumilia tu mana nilijua utakuja na rulling ya kufa mtu,and there it is,Thank you for standing besides me.

Nakushukuru Mnasihi wetu hapa jamvini, huyu Ronn M ni mhanga wa hii tume na ndio maana kaja na lugha za kisheria hapa, mine is a fair treatment to all,hapo juu, with due respect my learned brother Ronn M, this lounge is entitled to and shall be recognized as CHIT- CHAT and not CHEAT CHAT
Mysweet Ronn M ni mhanga wa nini tena kwenye hiyo tume?!Mbona Baba V unajiconfuse mwenyewe?Si umesema inaanza kufana kazi mara baada ya kutoa tamkolako?The fact that the law you enacted does not act retrospectively neither in any way my love Ronn M stand to be a victim of it ,unless you decided to amend it something which is not possible as it is functus officio

mi sitaki nicheke asubuhi hii, loh,
ushahidi upo, hata hivyo ikibidi hii kesi nitaiuza kwa watani zangu akina Mtambuzi
ambao wapo tayari kuuza ng'ombe kwa ajili ya kesi ya kuku, worry no.

sweet heart una ushahidi? Sitaki kulipa fidia wakiamua kwenda kortini. Familia ninayoijenga nataka tusiwe na kashfa hata tone.

Back
Top Bottom