Learn when to stop!

"...even the fish wouldnt get caught if he kept its mouth shut!"

unapofanikiwa katika maisha kumbuka ambao bado hawajafanikiwa......sio kwa sababu ni wazembe .....bali wanahitaji wewe uwe chanzo cha wao kufanikiwa....look back....binamu yako,mjomba,dada,kaka,shemeji,shangazi,baba mdogo,baba mkubwa,baba mama nk........(WE ARE AFRICAN WE HAVE TO ACCEPT EXTENDED FAMILY)all these need your support!!!!!!

Unapogundua au kutambua kosa ktk jamii uliyopo(nyumbani,kazini,darasani,michezoni,kambini,safarini) the best thing to do ni kurekebisha/kusahihisha/kutoa constructive idea na si kukosoa tu(critisism),kukatisha tamaa,kudharau,kutelekeza na kutoa destructive ideas hata kusema "mi nilijua tu....."

Love Is Strong, Love I Sweet
But When Two Hearts Meet
Love Is Complete.................

Do not pray for easy life, pray to be stronger men. Do not pray for tasks equal to your powers, pray for powers equal to your tasks. Then the doing of your work shall be no miracle but you shall be the miracle by Phillips Brooks.

Never think that God’s delays are God’s denials.Hold on :hold out .Patience is genius by Comte De Buffon

No one who achieves success does so without acknowledging the help of others .
The wise and confident acknowledge this help with gratitude by Alfred North Whitehead

...Never listen to other people’s tendencies to be negative or pessimistic, cause they take your wonderful dreams and wishes away from you. The ones you have in your heart!

Always think of the power words have, Because everything you hear and read will affect your actions!

ALWAYS be…

POSITIVE!!!!

Be DEAF when people tell you, "YOU can not fulfil YOUR dreams!"

Always think:

I CAN DO THIS !!!!

:confused:[COLOR="Magenta"[FONT="Book Antiqua"][/FONT][/COLOR]If there is no corruption in Tanzania. i think i could be the happiest person in the world, but duuuuuuu everywhere you go corruption is a daily song, where are we heading to.........
please we have to know that God is everywhere and remember we are committing sin without knowing or knowing.
the end of the world will come and most of the people will cry and cry, no one will save you. it time for your salvation.:eek:

The pen is mightier than the sword

If you cant be a mountain, be an anthill; if you cant be a tree, be a shrub

Behind every successful man, there is a woman telling him he is wrong!!

Mla ni mla leo..mla jana kala nini??

kozi mwana mandanda, kulala na njaa kapenda..

1. When we have done what we can, God will do what we can't.
2. Always put yourself in others' shoes. If you feel that it hurts you, it probably hurts the
person too.
3. Worry is like a rocking chair -- it gives you something to do but doesn't get you anywhere.
4. Don't become discouraged. It may be the last key in the bunch that will open the door.
Be blessed!
Hollo.

unapofanikiwa katika maisha kumbuka ambao bado hawajafanikiwa......sio kwa sababu ni wazembe .....bali wanahitaji wewe uwe chanzo cha wao kufanikiwa....look back....binamu yako,mjomba,dada,kaka,shemeji,shangazi,baba mdogo,baba mkubwa,baba mama nk........(WE ARE AFRICAN WE HAVE TO ACCEPT EXTENDED FAMILY)all these need your support!!!!!!

mhhhh!! Food for thought.. needs to be analysed further.

Unapogundua au kutambua kosa ktk jamii uliyopo(nyumbani,kazini,darasani,michezoni,kambini,safarini) the best thing to do ni kurekebisha/kusahihisha/kutoa constructive idea na si kukosoa tu(critisism),kukatisha tamaa,kudharau,kutelekeza na kutoa destructive ideas hata kusema "mi nilijua tu....."
Such nice wise words. People need to learn from them for sure!

kwenye msafara wa mamba kenge pia wamo ... i love this one

hata mbuyu ulianza kama mchicha

Back
Top Bottom