Winners and Losers 2007

Nilishaacha kusoma hotuba za Ikulu toka Mwalimu alipoondoka pale na kuwaachia wa-babaishaji.......

Your response was a classic one. Indeed! all of them are wababaishaji...conmen. Hopefully we'll be to get rid of them very soon.

23375564.jpg

MAXIMO aliposaini contract ilikuwa atatupeleka GHANA na kashindwa kudeliever sasa sijui hapo kashinda nini

MKJJ i am asurprised kuwa you are taking the same pake like JK. We all know the BRAZILIANs main failing was that he courted popularity first and success second. This warped priority could lead only to disaster. One decision after another was based on his need to be liked. That made him a coach seeking to avoid blame, and that is the same as avoiding responsibility.I am sorry to say this lakini akina NIZAR KHALFANI are not looking forward to play professional football in Brazil where this twat MAXIMO is taking TAIFA STARS but rather EUROPE.

MWANAKIJIJI You judge a manager by his results, not by the PR strokes he pulls. And when the results start to go wrong, everything else goes wrong as well. Now, a manager doesn’t really have a lot to do. He doesn’t score the goals, he doesn’t make the tackles, he doesn’t run about. Basically, he is paid to make decisions. The trouble is that good decision-making needs a clear mind and an unsentimental grasp of facts. MAXIMO never showed any sign of having either.

I'm sorry but this is absolute nonsense.

Maximo has made many unpopular decisions, if anything most of his decisions right or wrong have been unpopular. Where you get this idea that he courted popularity first and results second is beyond me.

To say that his decisions have lead to disaster is another ridiculous statement. I'm not a great fan of FIFA rankings but where were we ranked before Maximo got here (in the 100's) and now we are, i think 89. Clearly he has done something right.

There is only so much Maximo can do. If you think Maximo is all of a sudden going to make Tanzania a soccer power house in a year or so you are very naive and obviously have limited knowledge of the game. Tanzanian soccer needs a lot of investment and development from the grassroots right on up, and it's going to take years. Maximo has been calling for the setting up of academies and for the big clubs (Simba, Yanga etc) to set up juniour leagues etc but what has been done?

Patience and investment is what is needed but there is no doubt Maximo and Taifa stars were winners in 2007

I'm sorry but this is absolute nonsense.

Maximo has made many unpopular decisions, if anything most of his decisions right or wrong have been unpopular. Where you get this idea that he courted popularity first and results second is beyond me.

To say that his decisions have lead to disaster is another ridiculous statement. I'm not a great fan of FIFA rankings but where were we ranked before Maximo got here (in the 100's) and now we are, i think 89. Clearly he has done something right.

There is only so much Maximo can do. If you think Maximo is all of a sudden going to make Tanzania a soccer power house in a year or so you are very naive and obviously have limited knowledge of the game. Tanzanian soccer needs a lot of investment and development from the grassroots right on up, and it's going to take years. Maximo has been calling for the setting up of academies and for the big clubs (Simba, Yanga etc) to set up juniour leagues etc but what has been done?

Patience and investment is what is needed but there is no doubt Maximo and Taifa stars were winners in 2007

Maximo: looser, na hili lilianza tu baada ya kuingia tanzania badala ya kuanza kuunda timu anapelekwa bungeni.

Kitendo cha kufungwa na Msumbiji nyumbani hakitasahaulika milele kwa wanaopenda mpira na kuipendea mema tanzania.

winner:IRAN
the whole world witnessed how the propaganda of the west diminished in the air like a choking dust as the USA itself announced to the world that iran doesnot seek Nuclear weapons.

loser:USA
the propaganda didnot work.

winner:Mahmoud Ahmednejad
The arab countries start to pay respect to him thus drastically improving the relationship between arab countries and iran, the saudi King invited him for pilgrim in mecca this year-he is the first iranian president to make a pilgrimage in mecca while in power.

looser:dick cheney
his trip to the arab countries to urge them not to cooperate with iranians did not work.

again:
winner:Mahmoud Ahmednejad
his lecture at the Colombian university potrayed him more as a stateman and an intellectual as he wisely counter argued the arguments brought before him by the hosts.

loser:
colombian university president as he used the bullying language to the president of iran by calling him a petty dictator, a satement which was interpretted as an insult to the president of one of the UN member country.

winner:
Muungwana

loser:
Mwafrika wa Kike
she had to apologize to him by publicly declaring that her "youth" is perhaps a great drive towards what she did to Muungwana

Back
Top Bottom