Windows Vista - Unable to Install SAP GUI 7.10

Baba_Enock

JF-Expert Member
Aug 21, 2008
Wakuu Wote,

Naomba msaada wa kitaalamu

Nifanyeje niweze ku-install SAP GUI 7.10 kwenye Windows Vista?

Kila-attempt niliyofanya inaishia na ERROR ambazo zina-vary!

Natanguliza shukrani

Baba Enock swali lako ni genral sana mtu kuweza kulijibu. Ila nashukuru kwa swali lako nimejifunza kwanza nilikuwa sijui hiyo SAPGUI ni nini. nime google nimesoma nimeelimika . then nika google pia kuona installation problem za hiyo sofware nikapata mambo mengi.

Here are the step by step installation of SAP GUI 7.10:

If you don't have .NET framework installed on your computer. Please install the .NET framework version 2.0 or the latest release. (I use the .NET framework 3.5)
Extract the SAP GUI 7.10 zip file on one folder (you can name it whatever you want, example: SAPGUI-710) under the directory C:\Program Files\Windows. If you don't extract the installer on the previously specified location, you will receive an error message saying: Failed to open/parse setup script. Please check if the script file 'setup/NwSapSetup.xsc' exists. Though you check that the file referred by the error message is actually exist on folder setup.

Then the installation wizard interface will come out. Next all you need to do is follow the installation wizard, it's pretty easy to follow, you simply just click next.
When you finish installing SAP GUI 7.10, now it's time to execute the patch.
Unzip the patch wherever you want.
Run the executable patch file.

Kama hizi step umezifuata na zinagoma then jaribu ku gooogle hizo SPECIFIC errors zinazotokea utapata forums zenye majibu

Ahsante mtazamaji,

I simply Upgraded my tool-of-trade to Windows 7! And all is OK

Vista is pain in the a.s.s

Back
Top Bottom