Will you marry a jobless man? Toa maoni yako

Kinyozi wetu

JF-Expert Member
Aug 28, 2014
Love won’t put food on my table — Genevieve Nnaji, Actress

Love can’t put food on my table. The fact is that the man in question is jobless. That will only succeed in frustrating whatever I put in the relationship. So, I won’t marry a jobless man, nor will I advise anybody I know to do so.
No matter how much love any man would profess, don’t forget that money makes the world go round. You need both finance and love to make any relationship survive. If you want to remain in the light of love is everything, don’t forget that someday, you may fall sick and there’ll be no money for treatment. Will your lover boy also tell the doctors of his undying love to save your life?

That’s a lifetime mistake — Eva Ogoro, Musician.

Well, it depends on the kind of man. I don’t see anything wrong in marrying a man who has just lost his job, especially, if I was in a relationship with him and he had proposed marriage to me before losing his job. It won’t be nice to leave him for someone else. But to say I want to dream of marrying a man who has no job at all will be a lifetime mistake. When you get yourself tied to such a man, then you would have signed your death warrant because he’ll milk you financially, emotionally, psychologically and otherwise.
In fact, my parents will destroy me first before I get hooked to such a man. All the love in the world can’t make up for joblessness because the man will end up being envious of all your effort to make money.

He shouldn’t be looking for a wife — Nike Johnson, Artist.

Why on earth will a jobless man be looking for a wife? A man who has no job obviously cannot take care of himself. How then is he supposed to take care of someone else?
Even in the Bible when God created Adam, he gave him a job first, which is taking care of the garden. And it was after giving him a job that God saw the need for him to have a helper and gave him a wife. So, the woman is meant to be a helpmate and not the head of the family. Some of our women go into marriage all in the name of love while they overlook an important factor like finance.
Yes, it is good to love but open your eyes while doing that. I won’t marry a jobless man for any reason.

He’s worse than an infidel — Lisa Onu, Actress.

Ah! I’ll not marry a jobless man…o. What will he teach my children? A jobless man is a lazy man because I get very uncomfortable, even as a woman when I’m jobless. God himself made it clear that a man should soil his hands and be able to put food on the table for his home. The fact that our women are beginning to do all kinds of stressful jobs does not take away the responsibility of the man as the provider. There’s also a portion of the bible which says that a man who cannot provide for his family is worse than an infidel. So, why should I marry a jobless man?

Nadhani inategemea. Why is he jobless ndio suali la msingi. Anaweza kuwa jobless kwa sababu ni mvivu, mzembe, hataki kujiongeza wala kujikubali. Manake binafsi naamini kama ajira ikishindikana atabeba hata zege just to make ends meet. Unamuona kabisa mambo hayajakubali lakini anajisukuma na kujituma kuhakikisha anakuwa mwanaume. Huyo anafaa kuwekeza for the future.

Nadhani inategemea. Why is he jobless ndio suali la msingi. Anaweza kuwa jobless kwa sababu ni mvivu, mzembe, hataki kujiongeza wala kujikubali. Manake binafsi naamini kama ajira ikishindikana atabeba hata zege just to make ends meet. Unamuona kabisa mambo hayajakubali lakini anajisukuma na kujituma kuhakikisha anakuwa mwanaume. Huyo anafaa kuwekeza for the future.
Wewe umesema ukweli na inaonyesha jinsi gani ulivyokomaa kiakili
Salute

Heko! Kuna wasichana hapa wanadhani kazi ni ile ya kudamka asubuhi kwenda kwa mkoloni afu unasubiri mwisho wa mwezi kupokea mshahara

a man without a job ni sawa na ist bila mafuta na kwa wanaume wengine ni sawa na range rover isiyo na mafuta. the car is there, just gat to find fuel and use it!