Will Lissu become a Puppet or a Patriot

Young girl

write it down and dont be so naive and stupid when at least you know english more than I do

IF PRESIDENT OF TANZANIA WOULD HAVE WANTED LISSU DEAD...there was no escape

after attack we was rushed to hospital(dead point), before any plane fly must get permit...they could have even send rocket to that small plane!

There is no any where in Tanzania where you can classify as heavily guarded! not even at state house

use your brain, this was done by third party who knew that after accomplish his mission small brain people like you would think is government!! he got you

Fake polices, fake TISS may have gone at that location with official letters that they they have been transfered from headquarter to that place!...they arranged that plot for months!

Fakes police, fake traffic police, fake medical doctors are not news in Tanzania!...

No Government would want to kills someone by showoff!!.!!!! why!!!...do they want to be seen as hero??

One sniper would have done this with single bullet from nearby tall buildings which they are there!

They could have killed him as accident in the mid of forest! all they way from DSM to Dodoma
why is that they wanted to kill him at his resident?? and you still think you are smart???

Sit down calmly and weep!..
Sitaki kuamini kama hicho ulichokiongea umekimaanisha..!!!. Naamini ni utani.

Labda Mkuu nikwambie kitu, kilichofanya Plan A ambayo ilikua hatari zaid ikashindwa, ndo hicho hicho kingefanya na Plan B ikashindwa vilevile.

This is very strange! Do you want to prove here that if the evil doers were third part,the government is not responsible to pin them down?

If they were all fake personels so even the police succumbed and the pain the man experienced was fake?
Yeah now we know that we have the hit squad who can use a rocket just to hunt down a single man with fact in his mouth.

Please boy write you points do not ejaculate your assumptions over here.
Mi mwenyewe nimemshangaa!

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

poor minded Africans, always believing that westerners have some evil agenda against them! if the westerners wanted to wipe us out they would in in just one week. If they wanted to control us for their benefits they would. You are living surrounded by western technologies and even your life depends on their medicines, your so called 'security' is their depreciated junk, but still complaining that they are ploting against you, sometimes they just want to help!
You make my day.

Tundu Lissu is making the most of his incident.He is going to the international community.But what is Tundu Looking for?

Is he looking for sympathy?Is he looking of support?or asylum?

To me personally,I am of the opinion that Lisu's ordeal might bring bad luck upon him.He may become a puppet which I believe was not his goal

The west is looking at Tanzania.They know something is wrong somewhere and they are looking for a horse to back

They will not back Lissu because they care about him,or about us.They are actually in the hunt for a puppet and the attention they are giving him now is to feed his ego while understanding his personality.At the end of it all they will decide if Lissu is worth a bet.

They need to know if Lissu is a hardliner or a blabber or megalomaniac.In any case they only need him for their own purpose.

Magufuli has proven to be a trouble maker,ineffective and unpredictable.These qualities are not desirable in the west.The question is will Lissu be better off then Magufuli in the eyes of the westerners?

If you go back to the previous interview with BBC you will notice that Tundu Lissu made a mistake which will cause the west to rally around him not because they love him but because he has shown that he can be controlled

The questions which he was asked as simple as they were did not reveal him as a true leader,a patriot or a hero instead he appeared to be seeking attention,sympathy and yet he was not strategic.

He did not stick to the facts instead he showed them his weak spots

My suggestions

TUNDU stop this TOUR of YOURS unless you are read to take the bull by the horn and you have an Agenda that is clear and to the point.If you do not,you will be taken for a joy ride and after the ride,the west might decide to support you to become a president while you are personally not ready,physically or mentally

All in ALL the interview was good and it put most key issues in perspective to some extent
I remain to be corrected
Did nyerere became a puppet when he went overseas for political strategies towards liberation?
Or was he a puppet when he died in bed overseas leaving muhimbili national hospital?

Young girl

write it down and dont be so naive and stupid when at least you know english more than I do

IF PRESIDENT OF TANZANIA WOULD HAVE WANTED LISSU DEAD...there was no escape

after attack we was rushed to hospital(dead point), before any plane fly must get permit...they could have even send rocket to that small plane!

There is no any where in Tanzania where you can classify as heavily guarded! not even at state house

use your brain, this was done by third party who knew that after accomplish his mission small brain people like you would think is government!! he got you

Fake polices, fake TISS may have gone at that location with official letters that they they have been transfered from headquarter to that place!...they arranged that plot for months!

Fakes police, fake traffic police, fake medical doctors are not news in Tanzania!...

No Government would want to kills someone by showoff!!.!!!! why!!!...do they want to be seen as hero??

One sniper would have done this with single bullet from nearby tall buildings which they are there!

They could have killed him as accident in the mid of forest! all they way from DSM to Dodoma
why is that they wanted to kill him at his resident?? and you still think you are smart???

Sit down calmly and weep!..
Magufuli is not much smarter as you that. We have seen several poor mission from him. Think about MO, korosho, Roma. Are very poor mission.

Magufuli is not much smarter as you that. We have seen several poor mission from him. Think about MO, korosho, Roma. Are very poor mission.

Thank you have given him a blow which cement our accusation.

In fact the so called unknown assailants are uncooths with whom the leading machinery work together.

In the matter of fact, all that call him weak and puppet are not humans but they are people.
Assailants wanted him dead because of his strength.
He seems to pose a threat to them. Nothing can be your threat if it cant afford you.
I think he is a good leagal and freedom of speech fighter.
Seems like he is liberating humans in the sense leagal and free expression agenda that even you coward will not manage it.

Sitaki kuamini kama hicho ulichokiongea umekimaanisha..!!!. Naamini ni utani.

Labda Mkuu nikwambie kitu, kilichofanya Plan A ambayo ilikua hatari zaid ikashindwa, ndo hicho hicho kingefanya na Plan B ikashindwa vilevile.

I am trying to give u scenarios so that we think differently

Your cheap deceiving plans won't work, some of us aren't fools and we can read between the lines or rather beyond the lines so try something else.
The system wanted him dead but unfortunately they failed which is something they were not expecting hence the lack of plan B otherwise they would have finished their mission before he flew to Nairobi whilst still at the Dodoma hospital.

we are discussing, thinking of one suspect is simply removing the word "twist" in your dictionary

This is very strange! Do you want to prove here that if the evil doers were third part,the government is not responsible to pin them down?

If they were all fake personels so even the police succumbed and the pain the man experienced was fake?
Yeah now we know that we have the hit squad who can use a rocket just to hunt down a single man with fact in his mouth.

Please boy write you points do not ejaculate your assumptions over here.

I am helping you to think beyond normal!!

Not cocaine you known for a long time and got to use it....!!

Yes, it will be a battle between darkness (Magufuli) and the light (Lissu)

You can guess who will outshine the other....

Hopefully, the "darkness" won't, unless being assisted with gun bullets and witchcrafts to secure the win...!!

Otherwise, whether you like it or not, Magufuli alone is nothing, empty and a cut chicken head before Lissu!!

You can either swallow or spit it....

I totally agree with you

I am just wondering how come Lissu is not president from ab initio??

How come Magufuli came into the position that he may be able to use gun and bullets while Lissu was there!...

ha ha

we are discussing, thinking of one suspect is simply removing the word "twist" in your dictionary
You're right there, so anyone can be a suspect that's very true.
So one step at a time, let's start with the CCTV footage for at least to get the starting point, who had the capacity of removing those cameras unnoticed from a 24/7 highly guarded area?

Lissu is another Zitto in the making, nothing in head but they are both led by personal agendas to fulfill their goals regardless the outcome. In short, ni watu wasio ona mbali.

To me Lissu is aggressive patriot, ready to challenge without mercy, a character the elites would not like to debate with in a fair situation.
I believe many Tanzanians have been asking themselves, what was the use of the CCTV cameras in that compound. For sure, someone somewhere knows what happened.
There are those who do not care and argue that who is Lissu to worry about! But what is important is we should build a Nation which treat its citizens fairly regardless of his or her status.

Lissu is another Zitto in the making, nothing in head but they are both led by personal agendas to fulfill their goals regardless the outcome. In short, ni watu wasio ona mbali.
All of us we are required to be opportunistic and both lisu and zitto use that opportunity against Dictator. Do you have the heart to be the Challenger in either death or life environmental like lisu and zitto playing?

9 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom