Why broadcast in Tanzania are not live on Twitter?

kimbendengu

JF-Expert Member
Jun 7, 2013
Hello, TVs in Kenya they are live most time on Twitter why my broadcast in Tanzania are not live on Twitter?

Please may you help me to know this situation?

If I have understood well what you have asked, here is my answer:

Every country has their priority social networks. In Kenya, Twitter is their favorite and the most used social network from what i know. If you come to Tanzania, it's YouTube and Instagram - for that reason media houses in Tanzania won't prioritize twitter. So if you want to stream anything use those two: YouTube & Instagram when in Tanzania. When in Kenya go with Twitter!

Every country has their priority social networks. In Kenya, Twitter is their favorite and the most used social network from what i know. If you come to Tanzania, it's YouTube and Instagram - For that reason media houses in Tanzania won't prioritize twitter. So if you want to stream anything use those two: YouTube & Instagram when in Tanzania. When in Kenya go with Twitter!!
Mostly we prefer udaku and gossip hopefully Twitter is not our part....😂😂😂😂😂😂

Chachasteven thanks for your good answer I need to read those politics news for media in Kenya but I prefer those with English language please may you come hurry!!

Majority of people here don't use or like Twitter, so you don't want to focus on social networks where you cant get engagement from people you are targeting.

Now everyone is sitting in social networks, no one is watching TV. and twitter is the most popular social network.

In Tanzania most of them their are not intereted on twitter they Prefer to use other socia networks rather than Twitter. Twitter is considered as the elite and educated.
Every country has their priority social networks. In Kenya, Twitter is their favorite and the most used social network from what I know. If you come to Tanzania, it's YouTube and Instagram - For that reason media houses in Tanzania won't prioritize twitter. So if you want to stream anything use those two: YouTube & Instagram when in Tanzania. When in Kenya go with Twitter!!

Every country has their priority social networks. In Kenya, Twitter is their favorite and the most used social network from what i know. If you come to Tanzania, it's YouTube and Instagram - For that reason media houses in Tanzania won't prioritize twitter. So if you want to stream anything use those two: YouTube & Instagram when in Tanzania. When in Kenya go with Twitter!!

Muongo wewe!

Youtube in number mbili kutembelewa zaidi Kenya ukiacha Google.com

Twitter unAyoitolea povu hapa ni namba 21 Kenya imepitwa hadi na websites za udaku kama Ghafla,Tuko,etc

Facebook ni ya 6 kutembelewa nchini Kenya!

Youtube ni ya 2 TanZania kama ilivyo Kenya baada ya Google.com!

Concept ya kusema eti Twitter inatumika sana Kenya zaidi ya Youtube ni uongo na uzandiki!

Hello those TVs in Kenya they are live most time in Twitter why my broadcast in Tanzania are not live on twitter? Please may you help me to know this situation?

What if youtube through online Tv's ,instagram and any of that kind except Twitter are enough for them,
That's a matter of choice,which means is good for you,there is no need for us to be like them,they were ment to be them and us to be us

They see no advantage of being live through social media because most of tanzanians are not able to stream live tv due to financial problems

no one uses live in Tanzania. everyone just sits on instagram and posts. you need to come up with some other format

Back
Top Bottom