Why we should not go back to manual tallying of votes

So Tiaty in Baringo had a total of 17 thousand Registered voters but UK got 51,000...Kenya yetu iko na wenyewe..

Mumualike mstaafu wetu Lubuva na Jecha waje kuwasaidia, ila muwapatie majina kabisa ya watu mnaotaka washinde maana ni wataalam wa makitu hayo bila kumwaga damu.

January haiko Mbali, wakenya tujiandae kama Raila alivyosema

Sio wakenya ,sema wewe ujiandae. Raila ndio nani? during IEBC protest poor Kenyans died because of his greedy of power ,were the families of the victim compensated ?? Raila should retire from Kenya's politics

Fidel Odinga died on 4th January, instead of Raila staying at home to mourn his son, he wants to go out and have other people's kids killed!

Haha I had to double check that the way that commissioner did, when they switched of the digital relay of results I went to sleep. Win or lose, one thing I hate more than loosing is being lied to.

Fidel Odinga died on 4th January, instead of Raila staying at home to mourn his son, he wants to go out and have other people's kids killed!
Ukipewa jibu la ghost voters unaanza kuchange story sasa fidel odinga ametokea wapi??

Ukipewa jibu la ghost voters unaanza kuchange story sasa fidel odinga ametokea wapi??
wacha side shows! it's evident you cannot substantiate your claims of 2million 'ghost' voters. Next time don't just pick railas propaganda and run with it as fact.

Sio wakenya ,sema wewe ujiandae. Raila ndio nani? during IEBC protest poor Kenyans died because of his greedy of power ,were the families of the victim compensated ?? Raila should retire from Kenya's politics
kwa hiyo humjui Raila?, haya bwana we endelea na mzee ya Kisumu.
msalimie Mudavadi.

Weee ulizaliwa Jana?Ati Raila ni nani? Raila ni Shujaah shupavvu..We know who the greedy people are .Theres the evidence of ghost voters on LIVE TV and you have the audacity to question who BABA is?When he says that there's 2 million GHOSTS VOTING ...I 'LL TAKE RAILA WORD FIRST ...

wacha side shows! it's evident you cannot substantiate your claims of 2million 'ghost' voters. Next time don't just pick railas propaganda and run with it as fact.
Am digging deep into my archives ..in 2013, they had three constituencies in Ukambani where the Votes for all Presidential Candidates were AN EXACT MATCH..I'll pst it soon.

Back
Top Bottom