Why should bunge not allow 55 yrs stand as a criteria 4terminal benefits? Read

Mmbande

May 7, 2012
[h=6]Are the Tanzania's law makers knowing if every person cut from employment DESERVES?
If is clear with me, The law demands one out of employment/expelled to claim for his terminal benefits till 55 years of age gives a chance for those with authorities to exercise INJUSTICE to their subordinates.
Many are expelled from employment because of the events behind the scenes stated into papers. Thus the one affected/expelled because of misunderstanding behind the scene to wait until 55 years is deadly because;
1. He or She might die before 55,
2. She or He may get no other job to death thus he got to wait till 55,
... 3. She or He may use the claimed money from Security Funds to invest and start a new life
4. She or He got no job that he wont pay for kids' fee if any,
5. She or He can not have money to run a family
The security funds organizations claim to have a full blessing from Workers Unions, to my opinion these unions never understood the purpose of this move.
Just by looking at the matter using the COMMON EYE the law is pro SECURITY FUNDS ORGS. and not WORKERS who make these funds flourish. This law has to be overturned to favor workers! Hope MPS understand this to avoid humiliations to employees.
[/h]

...Dah! Una hoja njema lakini Ungeandika Kiswahili tu, ingekuwa Vyema zaidi...! Karibu JF.

I thought this unjust law had been changed,if not then it has to be to be changed as fast as possible.A worker ought to have the final say in the use of his money and that automatically includes his right to access his due funds whenever he feels he wants it as long as he is out of employment.Why should one wait for his funds till when you are old?What if one wants to quit employment and venture into business using his social contributions as his capital?

Back
Top Bottom