Why President Magufuli should be a One term President-Untainted Legacy

Ukitaka kutafuta sababu Magufuli awe a one term president, kwa maneno yake mwenyewe, ni kwa sababu mwenyewe kasema amechoka, hakutaka hii kazi, anatamani kuwa IGP.

Hayo maneno tu ni sababu tosha.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

2020 Election results

The winner is H E JOHN JOSEPH POMBE MAGUFULI.

It is CCM again with 99.9% majority votes.

ubongokid,
I will never forget 25/10/2015, the date when the nation loosed each and everything, be it freedom of expression, respect, dignity and of course human kind. Unfortunately, the nation voted for low pay, high salary deductions, unemployment, humiliation, bullets, silence, etc. Poor Tanzania! Ooh! Lord help us from this vampire!
....lost, not loosed

Your brain always acts like a child ,you have no right to speak gibberish and non sense.wewe huwez hata jiongeza kuwa hiyo ni typing error unakimbilia kukosoa tu na kutukana makabila ya watu watu pasipo kufikiria ,usijikute unazijua Sana hizi Lugha bro wakati umeanza kuziongea ulipofika town .my advice to you bro ,Please you should stop talking foolishness in front of majority
Ni bora uandike Kiswahili tu! English ni ugonjwa wa Taifa hili! "I know drug deals" badala ya "I know drug dealers" !
"God won't here them" badala ya " God won't hear them"!
Awamu hii ya "Kisukuma" shida kweli! English hatujui na Kiswahili pia ni tabu kwetu!
Rais tunamwita "Laisi" ,Miradi utasikia " miladi" jamani sisi "Wasukuma" tutavumiliwa hadi lini?!

Government is responsible to create a conducive environment to his people for example the increase of Salaries to the civil servants it may lead to the increases of money circulation within the Economy ,hivyo serikali ina mchango mkubwa Sana kuwawezesha wananchi wake waishi Katika mazingira yaliyo rafiki ,Something to Note "Sina maana ya kuwa everythings serikali ndo inapaswa kufanya ili kukwamua maisha ya watu " Your efforts and your determination may put you in a good condition
sina uhakika una umri gan lakini, pole sana kwa kupoteza mda kuandika such a useless thread: hii inaonyesha ni jinsi gan you are such a life looser,

1. kua tajiri ama maskini sio swala la serikali, huezi kulalamikia serikali umekua maskini wakati mwenzako anakua tajiri huo ni upuuzi

2. ajira unazosema ziongezwe zitoke wap? kama sio long term investment ajira znatoka wap:

3. i can almost give 60% prediction katiba tutaibadilisha na huo mwaka mmoja unaousema utakua miaka 20: pole sana

Government is responsible to create a conducive environment to his people for example the increase of Salaries to the civil servants it may lead to the increases of money circulation within the Economy ,hivyo serikali ina mchango mkubwa Sana kuwawezesha wananchi wake waishi Katika mazingira yaliyo rafiki ,Something to Note "Sina maana ya kuwa everythings serikali ndo inapaswa kufanya ili kukwamua maisha ya watu " Your efforts and your determination may put you in a good condition

Kupandisha watu mshahara sio ratiba on a professional ethic MTU anatakiwa kupandishwa mshahara kutokana na value aliongeza , sio kila mwaka uongeze tu , that's the big reason hela yetu haina thaman, unabonyeza tu bila reason angalia saahv shilingi zipo WAP? 50,100,200,500 yaaani zpo tu ilimradi

The election in 2020 will not be about airplanes and roads and SGR and such,it will be a vote for a pay rise,a vote for a better job,a vote for better education,a vote for freedom of expression,a vote for justice,a vote for change.

a vote to which ballot box? did you witness the previous local govt’s election conducts?

Sent from my iPhone using JamiiForums

Ni bora uandike Kiswahili tu! English ni ugonjwa wa Taifa hili! "I know drug deals" badala ya "I know drug dealers" !
Awamu hii ya "Kisukuma" shida kweli! English hatujui na Kiswahili pia ni tabu kwetu!
Rais tunamwita "Laisi" ,Miradi utasikia " miladi" jamani sisi "Wasukuma" tutavumiliwa hadi lini?!
Dah...kwa kumsahihisha tu ni wazi umemuelewa kwa 100%...na hili ndiyo lengo la muandikaji

Sent using Beretta ARX 160

Spelling mistakes never hurt

We are now coming to the end of the fourth year of the Rule of JPM which has been marred with controversies scandals and pending issues.For the past 4 years we have witnessed probably the largest spending by the government on major infrastructures in various regions.All these projects have the potential of creating opportunities to develop the nation even further.

So far we have seen investments in electricity generation,transport infrastructures,health and education and we have witnessed unparalleled spending by the government on public project such as has never been seen before.It is a good thing for the country and it is also a good thing for the legacy of JPM.

Despite all this there is one fact that must not be ignored,the majority of the population is still plunged in poverty with widespread unemployment.

It is for this reason that I am of the opinion that JPM leaves as a one term president in order to ensure that another person takes over from where he will end.

All his efforts will be in vain if the majority of the people can not afford basic health services as well as a decent living.All these efforts are in vain if people do not have access to quality education,human rights are not upheld and if development is not translated into improved living conditions

The need to change the living condition of the people and minimize the gap between the rich and the poor is important.The people need to see enabling environment to do business,people need to have descent jobs with descent pay and people need to live a happy life,areas in which JPM has shown no interest to address and which will cause him to lose votes in the coming election in 2020

The election in 2020 will not be about airplanes and roads and SGR and such,it will be a vote for a pay rise,a vote for a better job,a vote for better education,a vote for freedom of expression,a vote for justice,a vote for change.

Most people will be casting a vote to prove that they have power to change,The will want a leader who cares about their well being,a leader who inspires them to be the best.The will vote for true change.
Wewe ubongokid una akili sana. Uliyoyaona 2019, YAMETIMIA

Back
Top Bottom