Why president Kikwete is a poor student of political history?

System needs to be overhauled. The current system benefits some individuals who are willing to die defending it. Kiongozi atakayekuja na agenda ya kubadili system ndo atakuwa kiongozi bora kwa Tanzania kuliko yoyote yule. Tuache kufanya kazi kwa mazoea. Tuache kupendeleana na kuheshimu uwezo wetu, nidhamu, ubunifu na kujituma. Hatuwezi kufika popote kama tunaenda hivi tunavyokwenda maana tunajidanganya na hakuna mtu mwongo anayeidanganya nafsi akabaki salama.
Uongozi uliopo haujaweza kubadili namna tunavyofanya kazi ndo maana tunashuhudia matatizo haya tunayoyaona.

Mpita Njia,
Hivi kama nia ipo, what is so difficult in reforming the system? Mi naona watu wengi hatuko pro active...tunapotaka vyeo huwa hatujajiandaa kutengeneza yale tunayoyafikiria, hivyo kuruhusu system iliyopo itengeneze yale yatakayotutokea.
Hata hivyo, the come back of Chelsea makes the whole story different....what do you think? Cut off the head and the snake is complete useless...jamaa wamemfukuza kocha unaona mambo yao yalivyotulia!!!!

[MENTION]ndahani [/MENTION]system ni keli lazima ibadilike na tuanze kwa kuiangalia huu mnofu wa katiba na markebisho ayek....ccm na upinzani tayari wamekwisha kutufunga bao moja kwa kudai watakachotengeneza ni katiba mpya wakati ni marekebisho madogo ya katiba..............

If you do that... You will be either pleasing me or proving that you can... We don't want that Rutah - Do we? Hatutafika popote kwa kukumbatia viongozi ama maovu yalofanywa na yanayoendelea kufanywa katika nchi. When I told you to look about both sides of the coin was based on more on showing how that other side is/was a result of the side of which you have already postulated....

Hayo ambayo tayari umewakilisha.... ni nini kimesababisha? We have to ask ourselves, why the above (on your piece)? Why is it we know of the facts but we are powerless while the national Costitution Speaks of Democracy while reeks of the Opposite? How has it been possible for JK, BM, EL et al to bring this nation to this Brink? The answer Rutah IMHO lies on the other side of the coin, the one you and Lonestriker thinks is insignificant.... Yale ambayo yalikua considered strength na mazuri ya JK, BM, EL et al ndio hayo ambayo yanaangamiza taifa. Hivo basi when you touch the other side, we do not have to color it... NO! We just have to give the facts of how those positives led to the facts... The facts which it is common knowledge that it is a failure..... Sijui umenipata ama nimekupoteza?

AshaDii...............Nimekupata........nisipokupata mie nani tena atakupata?

Last edited by a moderator:
kikwete ni rais aliyeleta demokrasia ya kweli tanzania.unatukana upendavyo

Inauma............fafanua ameleta demokrasia kivipi na anatukanwa kivipi wakati kila kitu ndiyo ukweli wake?

hii ni chuki tu,

Inauma............................chuki zipi bomoa khoja zilizoko mbele yako nasi tutajua kuna chuki....................kama huna zana za upembuzi yakinifu........................just shut-up or simply put up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Despite efforts by some members in JF trying to shift the blame from his Excellency, unfortunately he has failed to live up to our expectations in the country. As the CiC and POTURT, he should at least have the guts to introduce structural changes to his administration in 2010. Moreover, Mr President at most time is clueless as to what are our priorities as a nation, are! Worst case scenarion, he tries to tackle all of wananchi problems at once (be it a term etc..) and end up either half-way or creating another scandal (key embezzlements: Kilimo - Pesa za Pembejeo, Mkullo & Cotton's 1.7 trillion shs; Mradi wa Maji, Tatizo la Umeme, Miundo Mbinu). As a country, we cannot keep on going around playing a blame game. Just a reminder to JF members, historically, most structural administrative changes in this country has been initiated by the sitting president. This time around, Dr. Kikwete has failed; but we have an opportunity to voice our concerns to the Tume ya Maoni ya Katiba mpya. I believe if we all voice our concerns to the Tume, we will prevail as a nation. Until then, please let we stop playing the blame game.

Whats it with you men always defining women in the lines of feelings.... What did you want me to say Ruta? That the man is a failure of which he is? For you to know am speaking out of logic was I to express I hate the man? C'mon Ruta you are better than that. I told you the piece you wrote is almost perfect problem is it is one sided. Even if expressing Hitler you have to express both sides of the coin to get the picture in clarity.

SERIOUSLY Can anybody defend JK? He himself given the chance he tries I don't believe he would have the energy of defending himself. Pretend it was not me who suggested it, pretend it is you yourself Ruta, Re-reading your piece and looking at what is missing; maybe you will get exactly what I meang....

AD nakuaminia...haitakiwi kumlaumu mtu bila sababu, ila pia haitakiwi kumfagilia mtu pale inapoonekana kuna shida. Above all, system yetu needs overhauling....

Ruta, I cant claim it to be everlasting but, for the last 7yrs it have been a permanent fixture....May be AKIKUA YATAISHA

Back
Top Bottom