Why Magufuli has a shot on wooing Uganda to join his SGR

Dude a currency can be strong or weak irrespective of GDP eg. China has the second highest GDP but it's currency is under performing in the world.

Acha ujinga wewe, nimekuwekea article nzuri sana inayofafanua jinsi thamani ya pesa inavyoweza kuathiri GDP, sasa wewe badala ya kusoma kwanza ukaongeza maarifa, umebaki kupiga kelele.

Mwanzoni ulisema, " Value of currency has nothing to do with GDP", nimekuwekea article inayoelezea jinsi thamani ya pesa inavyoathiri GDP, unaanza kuleta mifano ya China.

Kwanza kubali kwamba thamani ya pesa inaweza kupandisha au kushusha GDP, kisha tuanze kuzungumzia kuhusu China.

You continue to expose your stupidity here. In 2014, Kenya's GDP wasa $61.5B, in 2018 it is $99B, with an average of 5.6% growth rate, how is it possible to add $37.1B in five years period?, which calculation do you use to get your GDP?, stop your stupidity.
That is a testament to how hard we work, also our GDP is taken quarterly ie. after every three months, the annual figure is the average growth rate on every quarter(see geometric mean). eg. Last quarter (2018) we grew by 5.8%, the quarter before that we grew at 6.2% and in the first and second quarter of 2018 were also above 5.8%.

Acha ujinga wewe, nimekuwekea article nzuri sana inayofafanua jinsi thamani ya pesa inavyoweza kuathiri GDP, sasa wewe badala ya kusoma kwanza ukaongeza maarifa, umebaki kupiga kelele.

Mwanzoni ulisema, " Value of currency has nothing to do with GDP", nimekuwekea article inayoelezea jinsi thamani ya pesa inavyoathiri GDP, unaanza kuleta mifano ya China.

Kwanza kubali kwamba thamani ya pesa inaweza kupandisha au kushusha GDP, kisha tuanze kuzungumzia kuhusu China.
Keyword "Inaweza" ie. It is an indicator it is like the stock market, any person who uses the stock market as an indicator of the economy is bound to get false information.

Ata ukitumia hio logic badp Kenya's gdp is bigger then Kenya, by almost 20 billion, but mimi najua GDP ni 99 billion, acha perepere mingi
Piga kwa kutumia hiyo formula, in 2014 Tanzania GDP was $47B, with growth rate of 7%, what will be the GDP of Tanzania in 2018. Gap haliwezi kuzidi $7B.

There is no direct relationship with gdp n currency value. Currency value depends on net import n export. If a country imports more than exports it will try to keep the currency value lower or stronger like USA. So that they have to pay less compared to exporting currency. On the other hand net exporter like Japan or China try to keep there currency value low, so that they get more money in local currency. This explanation is good in today's global world.

Then currency value is a political decision variable of a nation. Those who target high values and thus higher stability for their nation high value currency is the political economy choice. On the other hand, Japan has no crude resources and need to import all for consumption. So to avoid scarcity of dollar to import energy needs, they keep or regulate economy to have low currency value, so they can export their products and gain dollar reserves for oil imports, though Japan is the second largest economy.

Keyword "Inaweza" ie. It is an indicator it is like the stock market, any person who uses the stock market as an indicator of the economy is bound to get false information.
Nimekuambia soma hiyo article vizuri, wametumia neno " inaweza" kama thamani ya hiyo pesa haitaongeza bei za bidhaa na Huduma zinazozalishwa ndani ya nchi.

Ukiona nchi bidhaa zinazozalishwa ndani ni ghali sana kuliko bidhaa zinazozalishwa na nchi jirani, na thamani ya pesa ya hiyo nchi ipo juu, moja ya sababu za kuangalia ni " currency manipulation "

There is no direct relationship with gdp n currency value. Currency value depends on net import n export. If a country imports more than exports it will try to keep the currency value lower or stronger like USA. So that they have to pay less compared to exporting currency. On the other hand net exporter like Japan or China try to keep there currency value low, so that they get more money in local currency. This explanation is good in today's global world.

Then currency value is a political decision variable of a nation. Those who target high values and thus higher stability for their nation high value currency is the political economy choice. On the other hand, Japan has no crude resources and need to import all for consumption. So to avoid scarcity of dollar to import energy needs, they keep or regulate economy to have low currency value, so they can export their products and gain dollar reserves for oil imports, though Japan is the second largest economy.
Umeanza kuwa na nidhamu sasa, katika post yako #109 kwa ujinga wenu wa kujifanya mnajua kila kitu uliandika "Currency value has nothing to do with GDP", kwenye hii post umeanza kwa kusema " There is no direct relationship between GDP and Currency value". Can these two statements come from the same person within period of less than one hour?.

Nimekuambia soma hiyo article vizuri, wametumia neno " inaweza" kama thamani ya hiyo pesa haitaongeza bei za bidhaa na Huduma zinazozalishwa ndani ya nchi.

Ukiona nchi bidhaa zinazozalishwa ndani ni ghali sana kuliko bidhaa zinazozalishwa na nchi jirani, na thamani ya pesa ya hiyo nchi ipo juu, moja ya sababu za kuangalia ni " currency manipulation "
I have read it but did you really read and understand the article, it clearly says how GDP affects currency value not how currency value affects GDP i.e The stronger your economy the more likely your currency will be strong. What that means is that GDP is not pegged on currency value but currency value relies on GDP. But as you may be having tenuous command of the english language you might have thought that this validate your point that if a currency falls then the GDP also falls. As I told you before stop spouting words for the sake of it, read your own articles before you post them.

Umeanza kuwa na nidhamu sasa, katika post yako #109 kwa ujinga wenu wa kujifanya mnajua kila kitu uliandika "Currency value has nothing to do with GDP", kwenye hii post umeanza kwa kusema " There is no direct relationship between GDP and Currency value". Can these two statements come from the same person within period of less than one hour?.
As stated currency value does not affect GDP but GDP affects currency value.What is so hard to understand in that?

I have read it but did you really read and understand the article, it clearly says how GDP affects currency value not how currency value affects GDP i.e The stronger your economy the more likely your currency will be strong. What that means is that GDP is not pegged on currency value but currency value relies on GDP. But as you may be having tenuous command of the english language you might have thought that this validate your point that if a currency falls then the GDP also falls. As I told you before stop spouting words for the sake of it, read your own articles before you post them.
Acha ujinga wewe mkikuyu, katika hiyo subsection niliyokuambia wameandika straight kwamba, GDP inaweza kupanda bila kuongeza production ya Goods na services, ila unaweza kuongeza prices za hizo bidhaa pekee.

Acha kujiaibisha, watu wengi wakiwemo wakenya wenzako wanafuatilia hii discussion na wanasoma hiyo link, usidhani ni wewe peke yako ndiye unayesoma. Ninaweza kutoa screen shot na kuiweka hapa kama utaendelea kupindisha ukweli.

Acha ujinga wewe mkikuyu, katika hiyo subsection niliyokuambia wameandika straight kwamba, GDP inaweza kupanda bila kuongeza production ya Goods na services, ila unaweza kuongeza prices za hizo bidhaa pekee.

Acha kujiaibisha, watu wengi wakiwemo wakenya wenzako wanafuatilia hii discussion na wanasoma hiyo link, usidhani ni wewe peke yako ndiye unayesoma. Ninaweza kutoa screen shot na kuiweka hapa kama utaendelea kupindisha ukweli.
Lol now you shift post from currency value affecting GDP to products and services. You are just looking for a straw to hang on so that you do not drown. It is only that my swahili is not that good but I would have translated that article that you sent, for you. Also I am not kikuyu, I am a kenyan, and if you think calling me Kikuyu is an insult, you are dead wrong because they are my Kenyan brothers and sisters.

Lol now you shift post from currency value affecting GDP to products and services. You are just looking for a straw to hang on so that you do not drown. It is only that my swahili is not that good but I would have translated that article that you sent, for you. Also I am not kikuyu, I am a kenyan, and if you think calling me Kikuyu is an insult, you are dead wrong because they are my Kenyan brothers and sisters.
Hahahahaha.

If you add value to a product you are allowed to increase the price, this is economics 101 I do get how you dont understand this. Your own article disproves your point on currency value affecting GDP instead it talks about GDP affecting currency value(Truly english is not your first language). But for evidence, our agriculture grew very fast last year combined with our services and real estate.

If you add value to a product you are allowed to increase the price, this is economics 101 I do get how you dont understand this. Your own article disproves your point on currency value affecting GDP instead it talks about GDP affecting currency value(Truly english is not your first language). But for evidence, our agriculture grew very fast last year combined with our services and real estate.
Hahahahaha, which value have you added in a bottle of Tusker beer in a period of ten years, to make it three times expensive than a bottle of Safari beer which was slightly expensive than Tusker ten years ago if not because of currency manipulation?

Hahahahaha, which value have you added in a bottle of Tusker beer in a period of ten years, to make it three times expensive than a bottle of Safari beer which was slightly expensive than Tusker ten years ago if not because of currency manipulation?
You are now being juvenile, but to dissuade your ill informed thoughts. Manufacturing grew at 4.2% last year. The price of beer quoting the example you have given, is due to sin taxes ie A tax meant to reduce consumption of a product not currency but eabl still grew it's profits from increased output ie. They sold more beer last year than in 2017. so giving an example of beer in an sector that manufactures for the whole east and central africa and to make it worse an irrelevant example is puerile to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom