Why Magufuli administration misses the point on Government splurge

Status
Not open for further replies.
We project that civil service discipline will hit lowest decibels as hapakazitu and Bashiru are in charge of the civil service

Unless public service is seen as impartial few citizens will regard it as their own...when CCM preach "uzalendo" they need to be reminded charity begins at home..
If you despise the laws of the land are you really "mzalendo" and can a law breakers teach national loyalty or make it worse?

MORNING BLESSINGS

SUNDAY, 28TH FEBRUARY 2021

WHAT’S PLAYING IN YOUR MIND?

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE
“I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well.” ( Psalm 139:14, NKJV )

TODAY’S WORD
There's a recording constantly playing in our mind that's telling us who we are. The problem for some people is that their recording is negative. It's been that way so long they don't realize it. Something is telling them over and over, you're not attractive, you don't have a good personality, you've made too many mistakes. They don't feel good about themselves because of what's playing.

The good news is that you control your recording. You don't have to let those defeating thoughts keep playing. Take inventory of what's playing. Delete any thoughts of being unworthy, not good enough. Then put on a new recording. You'll be amazed at what happens when you go through the day playing what God says about you.

Play the new recording, I am fearfully and wonderfully made. I'm a masterpiece. I'm marvelous. I'm one of a kind. When you look in the mirror in the morning, just start your day by saying, Good morning, you amazing thing. Good morning, you fearfully-and-wonderfully-made child of the Most High God.

A PRAYER FOR TODAY
"Father, thank You that You made me fearfully and wonderfully, in a way that is marvelous. Thank You that I am wonderful because I belong to You. I believe that nothing can hold me back from becoming the masterpiece You created me to be. In Jesus Name, Amen."

We know a truth hater when we see one...
IMG_20210228_113638_374.jpg
mariastsehai_20210228_113538_1.jpg
mariastsehai_20210228_113538_2.jpg
mariastsehai_20210228_113538_4.jpg
IMG_20210228_113638_370.jpg
IMG_20210228_113638_383.jpg

TUJIFUNZE KUWAHI KWENYE MATUKIO
Padre mmoja alikuwa anahama kutoka parokia moja kwenda nyingine na wanaparokia walimfanyia sherehe kubwa ya kumuaga.
Katika sherehe hiyo, mbunge wa eneo hilo alipangwa kutoa hotuba ya shukurani ya kumuaga padri huyo kwa niaba ya wanaparokia wote.
Bahati mbaya, mbunge alichelewa kufika .... Mc akamwomba padri aseme machache wakati wanamsubiri mheshimiwa mbunge.
Padri hakujipanga kusema kitu lakini kwa kujitahidi, aliongea:. "Wapendwa, naikumbuka sana siku nilipofika katika kanisa hili kwa mara yakwanza, ila nilipata mshangao siku nilipoanza kuungamisha. Mtu wa kwanza kabisa kumuungamisha alinishangaza sana." Akameza mate kisha akaendelea, "Mtu huyo alipokuja kuungama alisema amemwibia bosi wakeTV, amemwibia ndugu yake pesa za urithi, akiwa shuleni aliwahi kukojoa kitandani akamsingizia mwenzie, amezini na mke wa jirani yake, na pia alimlazimisha house girl wake kufanya nae mapenzi. Nikapata picha kuwa kumbe watu wa kanisa hili ndivyo walivyo, nikasikitika sana.....
Lakini baadae nikakuta kumbe watu wa hapa ni wazuri sana na hawatendi dhambi mara kwa mara. Yule muumini wa kwanza aliyekuja kutubu alitaka kunifanya niwafikirie vibaya kumbe nyie ni watu wema. Yule alikua na dhambi zake mwenyewe..."
Wakati Padri akiongea hayo mara Mheshimiwa Mbunge akawasili, Padri akakatisha maongezi na mbunge akaanza kuhutubia. Akaanza kwa kusema:-"Ndugu wapendwa, naomba mniwie radhi kwa kuchelewa kwani nilikuwa na majukumu makubwa ya kiserikali....
Kisha akaendelea... "Pia ninayo furaha kubwa kwa kunipa nafasi hii kuhutubia kwa niaba yenu.
Mimi nina bahati sana kwani Padri huyu alipokuja hapa, mimi ndiye nilikuwa muumini wa kwanza kabisa kwenda kutubu kwake..."

Kanisa zima vicheko...!!
Tunajifunza nini!?:

Tujifunze kuwahi kwenye matukio kwani huwezi kujua umuhimu wa lililokupita.!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom