Why Magufuli administration misses the point on Government splurge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe You are the ONLY GOD TO BE WORSHIPPED IN SPIRIT AND IN THE TRUTH.
PSX_20201204_203835.jpg

Our friends in the government don't know tourism is a Covid-19 goner but instead of slashing user fees to compete with Kenya who have lowered every fee we just chose to drive ourselves out of the market killing most jobs generated directly or indirectly by tourism in the process...
Is it greed or ignorance or both?
JamiiForums-1654558479_433x508.jpg

CCM sympathisers playing games with us we never hear or see them when UWT boss Sofia Simba was fired by CCM losing everything or when Tundu Lissu was gunned down...or when election violence was being perpetuated by CCM...looks like aligning themselves with brutality may yield a piece of loaf..
Wanaharakati kweli au paid mercenaries?

We expect at least 100 CCM election thieves to die before 2025, the question is do we have money for by elections? With each by election gobbling at least Tshs 10 bill, we may need one trillion to legitimise CCM stay on power

Election thieves have no reason to live because they have rejected the commandment of God...My people are perishing because they lack knowledge..because they have rejected knowledge I have also rejected them from being priests before Me, and because they have rejected My commandment I have also rejected their children.
.Once your children too have been rejected you will experience nothing but grief, no peace until I destroy you...says the Lord Christ Jesus .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom