Why Magufuli administration misses the point on Government splurge

Status
Not open for further replies.
CDM 20 why are you insensitive?
Screenshot_2020-11-26_100628.jpg
Screenshot_2020-11-26_100636.jpg
Screenshot_2020-11-26_100643.jpg

Sent from my SM-A715F using JamiiForums mobile app

CCM release all political prisoners every second passing with someone unlawful detained confirms you were caught with your dirty fingers in a cookie jar stealing our votes...if you really won why there are political detainees charged with false offences or never charged

May we say thank you for your unrelenting support we promised we will never fail you in dissecting the political situation in TZ and relevant to TZ elsewhere View attachment 1635152View attachment 1635153View attachment 1635154View attachment 1635155

Thank you too Rutashubanyuma for this thread,actually you may not see us commenting on the thread, but be assured that we follow and benefit from the info that you post from time to time especially the videos,tweets and your own insights on current political issues and scripture verses as well.

For some of us subscription to this thread opens the door to receiving some current issues happening to other social networks like twitter and others of which we are not yet part of.

Keep the spirit up.

Thank you too Rutashubanyuma for this thread,actually you may not see us commenting on the thread, but be assured that we follow and benefit from the info that you post from time to time especially the videos,tweets and your own insights on current political issues and scripture verses as well.

For some of us subscription to this thread opens the door to receiving some current issues happening to other social networks like twitter and others of which we are not yet part of.

Keep the spirit up.
Thank you my brother we are encouraged to get positive vibes amidst repression of freedom of speech and expression

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom