Why Magufuli administration misses the point on Government splurge

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEC CCM is determined to maintain a mathematical ratio of almost one to two against CDM...the question is WHY?
This ratio tells a bigger story not only of nationally pre-cooked results but rowing back the notion CDM most popular political party in Tanzania...

Also there is that little matter of women special seats which may interfere with the magical number of two thirds needed to knock off presidential term limits sadly erasing Nyerere towering contribution to our once inspiring nascent democracy...CDM poor performance in total parliamentary votes means even fewer women nominated from their quarters....true, indeed, CCM NEC imepeleka msiba mzito Chadema...

Based on this observation we can confidently contextualize CCM is suffering from acute self esteem issues after seeing CDM has won the battle of minds and hearts of the electorate so it is eager to prove a point....CCM most loved by voters....which is a deception
PSX_20201029_205438.jpg

Sent from my SM-A715F using JamiiForums mobile app

As much as the British ambassador is entitled to his opinion but his lack of understanding of Tanzania election laws is nauseating...he is urging NEC CCM to investigate own "mea culpa" when the law says only the High Court can do that...

Insensitivity to such momentus national issues bespeaks volumes about the reluctance to do the right thing which is to state facts that there will never be a free, fair and verifiable elections in Tanzania till on that time NEC will be independent as per 2003 AU principles of EMBs

Failure to do that is to condone electoral injustices which the so called development partners have been good at...they failed Rwanda and now are failing us by beating around the Bush...
Mainland Tanzania is resilient and will overcome these challenges even without your help but please stop justifying the unjustifiable...How can a thief investigate himself? You must be out of your mind....urge peace we can understand because without it we're in turmoil but don't legitimise a thief to investigate himself, please!
IMG-20201029-WA0030.jpg

Now we are beginning to getting closer to 100% reminding us of votes declared by elections commissions of despots of the likes of Sadaam Hussein of Iraq and Libyan Muammar Gaddafi..but where are they now? Are they not best cakes for the maggots? ....this is where CCM is at the moment...and nobody cares anymore surpassing 100%...
IMG-20201029-WA0035.jpg

Zitto Kabwe is armed to teeth with hardcore evidence but NEC CCM will have none of it as it seeks to paralyze the official opposition...from no live Bunge to no credible opposition in Bunge...but we will overcome these temporary setbacks...we are made of clay but our hearts are unbreakable
PSX_20201029_215956.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom