Why Magufuli administration misses the point on Government splurge

Status
Not open for further replies.
We project 77% of men and women in uniforms will vote out CCM despite bribing them with exemptions from housing loans...it is curious to see University students deserved more student loans cancellation than military but were treated with so much contempt and now we project 96% of all students overburdened with students loans will be glad to vote out CCM...

Sent from my SM-A715F using JamiiForums mobile app

We project for the first time in our history we will have a woman Prime minister, with the speaker of the House and deputy from the opposition ...bai bai Ndugai and Tulia...we will be more than happy to part away with Ndugai huge medical bills as a law will soon be passed the government will no longer foot medical bills abroad by doing so everybody will make sure our hospitals are adequately equipped lest they die from lack of better services

We project NEC despite plotting to rig this election but God has instilled fear upon them that they will be very afraid and this is gonna be the first election since the resumption of multi-party democracy in 1995 that will go down the history there was no rigging because the electorate guarded their votes diligently and reclaimed their constitutional mandate

What went wrong to CCM and Tanzania ya Magufuli? Stay tuned we will cover every detail...
PSX_20201001_124656.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom