Why Magufuli administration misses the point on Government splurge

Status
Not open for further replies.
As we had already projected in this discourse that we may soon have a president who cannot win an election looks very apprehensive real and forthcoming unless voters protect their votes through vigilante groups keeping track of all polling stations forms in their locations, and let the general public know the gulf of what NEC is announcing and what the polling booths forms say.....
PSX_20200928_075010.jpg

Sent from my SM-A715F using JamiiForums mobile app

The NEC director has proven beyond reasonable doubt he is campaigning for CCM and is not impartial demanding his immediate dismissal.

We say so, because not up to him to lay allegations against the main opposition presidential contender and that he should defend himself before the maadili commission

Worse for this loser was to speak on behalf of the electorate about what they are looking for and judging the content of the opposition campaign as worthless and irrelevant to the expectations of the electorate!!!!!!!!

This CCM cadre committed gross misconduct when he claimed the electorate wants miundombinu a jurisdiction he lacks and visibly roughshodding voters to the CCM wacko campaign agenda of sacrificing human rights for miundombinu

As long as the director of elections is this misdirected and a very partisan individual we decree and declare the will of the electorate is already tilted and we have a reason to believe he will commit heinous election felonies worthy of criminal indictments...

As NEC is no longer an impartial umpire we are about to make an important projection

We project CCM will lose the presidential vote but NEC will still announce CCM has handily won sparking a five year of civil disobedience and the electorate will deprive CCM of the legitimacy to govern so the next five years will be the youth confronting the highly demoralised police state on the streets and donor fatigue will be an icing on the cake.....less miundombinu so to speak as resources will be misdirected to maintain a CCM occupation regime....the next five year will be hell for everyone so we should all pray for peaceful transfer of power otherwise everybody is gonna suffer...even civil service salaries not being paid for years to come as the regime will be preoccupied to fend off its own making of legitimacy to govern...

We also project as civil disobedience gain traction dead bodies in both sides will begin to stain and stench our roads, and it's hardly inescapable within two years from today all NEC commissioners will be arrested and charged of election felonies ...that will include almost two third of DEDs and one third of RCs and two third of DCs....and a handful of wasiyojulikana....whoever thought the transition will be peaceful never consulted the Almighty God

Once Tundu Lissu is sworn in, and that will take two years at most after the elections, must decree and declare CCM an illegal political party and nationalization law to CCM assets and hard cash in the banks needs to be passed in the Augusta House....we need a new dawn now than ever before

Rigging will not work this time around because everyone is prepared to foil it, unlike in the past whereas NEC had no legitimacy and trust issues...now everyone knows NEC abets wanton rigging...And everybody knows who is gonna be the next HIS EXCELLENCY even before the first vote is cast...So cooking the results will not change the outcome but may lead to criminal prosecution for those who attempted to pick our president...the consequences could be very grim must seriously forewarn..

godblessjlema1-___CFr5UmaHEyR___-.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom