Why Magufuli administration misses the point on Government splurge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Mr. Pompeo for rebuking this regime

I am very pleased you called a spade a spade and not a big spoon.

Am thrilled you indicted him for hypocrisy because that is the fact!

Threatening US citizens legally in this country for the purpose and intents of shielding a very corrupt class of rulers from facing their wicked deeds is to say the least wrestling with a hungry tiger
IMG-20200203-WA0009.jpeg

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Can you read and understand English because your response has nothing to do with my inputs
I HOPE YOUR PREDICTIONS NEVER TOOK PLACE IN OUR TANZANIAN SOIL. THE CLASHES HAPPENED AROUND 2007 IN KENYA I BELIEVE WOULDN'T BE A REFERENCE TO HOW WE DO OUR POLITICS AND ELECTIONS HERE. THERE IS SO MUCH DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TWO NATIONS STARTING ON HOW WE UNDERLOOK TRIBALISM AND SO FORTH.

The USA is claiming legitimacy bragging rights to our political class the question we need to ponder why?

Is our political class as squeaky clean as she claims to be? Teh Teh Teh!

"We follow you in everything you DO." veiled threat from Mr. Pompeo do suggest the US government holds certain info arising from clouded deeds of our politicians which may be criminal or otherwise.. Never scratch my back or I will scratch yours Aha!

How can the US undermine our rulers of the day?

From Pompeo warning we can discern the following facts :-

1) The violations against human rights and freedoms of expression which are quintessential universal, and rightly so, deprives any lawless nation on earth to hide her vices behind a shrubbery of invasion of sovereignty, period.

2) The US will deploy economic and morality warfare, not military, to undermine this regime whose legitimacy is teetering on an apex of a cliffhanger

3) Expect Wikileaks kinda of exposures to flood the media on major scams to confront this nation in order to expose the hypocrisy of our very loud politicians and their legitimacy to govern will go to smoke

Another issue from Mr. Pompeo veiled threat which needs furthering is the issue of "hypocrisy."

Mr. Pompeo is accusing our chiefs of the day of hypocrisy which abundantly suggests what we see is not we get: We could be harboring criminals posing as our leaders, as far as I can discern, whose wicked deeds are shrouded in darkness and slippery path...

Being entry banned by the US is very significant when one parses the reasons behind it.

Violations of human rights, disregard of human life and suppression of freedom of expression and other democracy liberties are very serious charges bordering on criminality prompting a query his overstay a condonation of those high crimes and misdemeanors

Though EU gesture is really peanuts, but we are reminded that rhetoric is not reality one can claim sanctimonious piety against victims of statutory rape and can also misinterpret constitutional imperative over gender discrimination but reality always shapes public policy.

Gender matters these days have found a way to accommodate sexual orientation Teh Teh Teh!

Celebrating the life and times of 24+ years of Moi legacy one is serendipitously reminded paper qualifications have no correlation with good leadership.

As our leaders continue to sidesplitter paper qualifications as a hallmark of good leadership, Moi legacy rebukes them for their deceit

Reality reminds us as more Dons are dumping lifetime teaching careers to join executive careers to earn more but the tanking of the economy highlights the relationship between the two is fuzzier and highly misconceived

So the fifth regime's doctrine of glorifying paper qualifications is now haunting them to the hoot and much gratitude to the price of the priceless tomato whereof now one tomato costs twice as much as one sadollin used to cost in 2000.

You need no aeronautical PhD to know teaching experience is not executive experience so tamping top government dockets with graying Dons is for all purposes and intents manpower misallocations depriving our underperforming colleges with much seasoned grey matter while reloading our executive posts with greying students who will never graduate with flying colours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom