Why Kikwete formed The Warioba commission?

luddo17

Apr 17, 2010
I'm quite baffled with fact that the very President Kikwete who initially formed the commission for constitutional reforms under judge Warioba, is the very one who strongly 'nailed it to cross'.

How? He has vehemently rejected its resolutions and opinions which in fact, they had been collected from the 'wananchi' who had been invited by the commission duriong its meetings. Warioba and his team after accomplishing the task they had been entrusted by the president. I remember well that the president commanded the 'good' job did by the commission.

Surprisingly, when he went to launch the constitutional perliament in Dodoma, he spent most of his time, 'attacking' the Warioba's commission and urged the members to reject the draft. He repeated the same thing when he was receiving the proposed constitution 'produced' by the constitutional perliament.

My greatest question here, is why president Kikwete wasted his time to form Warioba's commission if he had his own verdict prior to the commission's work?

The commission squandered millions of money, apparently, for no reason

Back
Top Bottom