Why is Africa so poor despite its gold, diamond and other natural resources?

Ustaadh

JF-Expert Member
Oct 25, 2009
I keep asking myself why Africa is lagging behind.....do you see any light at the end of the tunnel?

I keep asking myself why Africa is lagging behind.....do you see any light at the end of the tunnel?

Yes I see the light ... ..... ..... there ... right at the end of the tunnel, after removing the king of thieves in Tanzania. You know whom I'm talking about? The guy who stole some votes, he resides at Magogoni front with heavy police presence.

Yes I see the light ... ..... ..... there ... right at the end of the tunnel, after removing the king of thieves in Tanzania. You know whom I'm talking about? The guy who stole some votes, he resides at Magogoni front with heavy police presence.

Beware, for the light at the end of the tunnel could be an oncoming train.

Not all of Africa is poor; there are parts that are very prosperous: Botswana, for example. It all depends on who is in power; parts of Africa that are poor have an excellent record of being mismanaged: Tanzania, for example. Africa can only get out of poverty by changing how it is governed.

Am afraid it will get worse before it gets better. Lets pray it wont be too late by then. Haya madini tunyojisifia tunayo bahati mbaya ni kwamba yatakauka, lets hope tutanufaika nayo kabla hayajaisha

JK failed to answer that questionand he is the president of Danganyika. May be he should go to learn in Botswana

there is already a light for the rich investors and a well corrupted governments..
and is always gona be a darkness for a poor African person......
we can only help by ourselves ....
otherwise you will be waiting for that light.....
and u will never see it.....
all the profit the country get from natural resource its all finish in our leaders pocket......
because if all the profit was used well our country, our people, our economy will be way better right now...

Hayo madini ni ya wajanja wachache

aliyekudanganya kuwa madini ndiyo yanaleta maendeleo ni nani?, israel hakuna madini na wameendelea, botswana wanaipita tz kwasababu ya ufugaji, lesotho wanategemea zaidi ngozi..............zinduka, chukua hatua. Baada ya uhuru nyerere alisema: ili tuendelee tunahitaji-watu,ardhi,siasa safi na uongozi bora- kwa hiyo julius hakujua kama tuna madini?

Binafsi hata maneno ya kusema mkuhusiana na suala hili yalishaisha,kweli jamani!!! umasikini unazidi kututafuna waafrika specifically wa Tz, nimebahatika kutembelea maeneo mengi ya vijijini for God's sake! kuna maeneo ukifika utadhani sio tz,yaani hali ya maisha ni ngumu na duni kupita kawaida,cwezi hata kueleza.Eee Mungu tusaidie.

Ni ukweli kabisa kuwa ubinafsi na ulafi wa viongozi wetu umesababisha hali hii. cjui watabadilika lini,jamani tumeogea mpaka basi aaaaa! na siku ya mwisho watajibu mbele ya haki.cjui ni lini mabadiliko yatatokea.mmmmmh

The biggest ever mistake we did as a nation was to allow extration of natural resources by foreign coys including killing the Arusha Decleration. We will never stop crying unless we revert.

aliyekudanganya kuwa madini ndiyo yanaleta maendeleo ni nani?, israel hakuna madini na wameendelea, botswana wanaipita tz kwasababu ya ufugaji, lesotho wanategemea zaidi ngozi..............zinduka, chukua hatua. Baada ya uhuru nyerere alisema: ili tuendelee tunahitaji-watu,ardhi,siasa safi na uongozi bora- kwa hiyo julius hakujua kama tuna madini?

Israel inapokea msaada kutoka marekani kila mwaka zaidi ya dollar BILLION 3(3,000,000,000 US$) na nchi zingine za magharibi kam fidia au kiurafiki.Pia kwa sababu wengi wanamiliki makampuni makubwa misaada mingi inamiminika and kuweka viwanda vya High Tech e.g. kuunda silaha na kuweka elimu ya hali ya juu. Ondoa hiyo wamekwisha.

Madini pekee haitoshi ila inachangia mtaji wa kianzio. kInachotakiwa watu wapunguze muda wa kukaa bure wakipiga domo tu, kufanya kazi kwa bidii na jitihada ya kila kitu. Siasa nzuri, anti corruption of leadership na amani kama vile kuutokomeza ujambazi ili watu wapate uhuru wa kutembea bila hofu au mabasi yasiteembee usiku na mchana bila haja ya polisi utadhania kuna vita na hakuna serikali! ili wapate kulala vizuri usiku akili itulie iunde na kufocus kiuchumi tu.
Inbidi Jifunzeni tabia za kazi kutoka kwa wananchi wa India na China -the future superpowers in making whether we like it or not!

tunawatukuza sana watu weupe kuliko kujali rasilimali zetu,tumejijengea akili tegemezi which lead to privatization of public resources as well as inviting foreign investors intead of producing for the benefit of the public, viongozi nao ndo walewale wasojua chanzo cha umaskini wa nchi zao do u think tutajikwamua katika janga hili???????????

ama kweli wajinga ndo waliwao

Africans are ignorant by nature I suppose, the few who excel feel that they don't belong here and move away to other more modern countries where they fit in better, the few who come back realize how futile it is to try to help the people hence discouraging them from making any real change. In the end lazy ignorant Africans blame white people for their problems without thinking that there is such a thing as Social Darwinism, the term 'survival for the fittest' does not simply apply to animals but also to humans. Instead Africans sit around blaming a generation of people who had nothing to do with the atrocities done to them in the past for their problems and then expect this new generation to give a shit simply because of the mistakes their forefathers did a century ago. At this rate I don't expect to see any change in my life time and has I have said before I am only twenty so that is saying a lot.

attachment.php

Just insert black scientists in this picture and you'll get an idea of what I mean.

Back
Top Bottom