Why I don't go to church

Jul 10, 2013
After they discover the glory of Africa they set down in Berlin the capital of German and casted lots dividing us amongst themselves.

They came and using religion (Catholic, Anglican, Methodist, Pentecostal, etc) as a fore runner they store our minerals in exchange of sugar, needles and scissors.

The Arab and the whites have never loved Africa but just devoured it. If they loved us they could have helped us process our raw products into finished goods

This is my reasons for not believing in the withes churches. I BELIVE TO SPIRIT OF MY GRAND AND GRANDFATHERS

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

If yu do not go to church because of those flimsy reasons then yu need to think twice. Can I ask yu a question? Have yu ever been to my place?? If not, do yu believe that I have a place I call ma home?
Jus believe that I have such a place cause I come from there. So believe there is a heaven cause Jesus came from there and went back there. As he was going he said, Am going to prepare a place for yu, so that one day I will come to collect yu and together we shall go there and live together for ever and ever.
Sitaki kuku miss kule mbinguni

If yu do not go to church because of those flimsy reasons then yu need to think twice. Can I ask yu a question? Have yu ever been to my place?? If not, do yu believe that I have a place I call ma home?
Jus believe that I have such a place cause I come from there. So believe there is a heaven cause Jesus came from there and went back there. As he was going he said, Am going to prepare a place for yu, so that one day I will come to collect yu and together we shall go there and live together for ever and ever.
Sitaki kuku miss kule mbinguni
i have never been to your place but logically i can assume you have one, for the very least i heard from you.. now, we know jesus by narrations which there is no substantial prove of those narrations to be true, what if we were lied to!? nauliza hvo just in case,..

people say the blood of jesus itawakomboa if that would be so i would have doubted karma. i recall teachings of sir jesus saying "one's faith will save him/her" and not his blood

#thinking aloud.

Church is merely the building but salvation is through the Son Jesus Christ
Believe in him so that you will have life
jesus is no God, so he wont give me life... he was a messenger of GOD. plus he is no son to GOD if he is then is God a man!? a woman!? does he have a wife? is he mortal or immortal!?, ...atleast muslims explained the relationship inbetween which makes since.

#the problem is we are programmed to be blinded by religion,.. let us try to see through the lines ,.

i have never been to your place but logically i can assume you have one, for the very least i heard from you.. now, we know jesus by narrations which there is no substantial prove of those narrations to be true, what if we were lied to!? nauliza hvo just in case,..

people say the blood of jesus itawakomboa if that would be so i would have doubted karma. i recall teachings of sir jesus saying "one's faith will save him/her" and not his blood

#thinking aloud.

And where is that statement written?? Which book is that?? Pls, when yu quote the bible, do it in a gentleman's way not as an incumbent.

Back
Top Bottom