Why do most of threads in this subforum have less replies compared to the number of views they have?

Well, Hi.

I'm amused to see most of the threads in here pull attention and attract viewers, but only few of those viewers are willing to give their opinions.

Could it be because of the language that has been authorized to be used in here or there could be something else my mind can't figure out.

It's true, one could feel like giving opinions in English could only make them look fools, but in reality it helps to shape you to understand the language better as practice makes perfect. I'd urge people to ignore the hobgoblins of using this subforum and start giving opinions. It does not only make the subforum active, but also makes you active.
unazungumzia sub sahara kantirizi, ama mm ndo cjaelewa

According to our constitution, we have two national languages, Kiswahili and English.

English is spoken very rarely in classrooms at secondary school level. So, no practice no confidence. Who is to blame?

There is also wrong justification that it is a colonial language we should ignore it.

We can gradually improve by having in place an education system which forces a pupil or student to spend at least 2 out of 8 a day reading, writing and speaking English through out his or her school life.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Well, Hi.

I'm amused to see most of the threads in here pull attention and attract viewers, but only few of those viewers are willing to give their opinions.

Could it be because of the language that has been authorized to be used in here or there could be something else my mind can't figure out.

It's true, one could feel like giving opinions in English could only make them look fools, but in reality it helps to shape you to understand the language better as practice makes perfect. I'd urge people to ignore the hobgoblins of using this subforum and start giving opinions. It does not only make the subforum active, but also makes you active.
English is very complicated language thats why most of people afraid to be criticized.

Teach-taught
Nisijetuma invoice if ngoja ni.sign of kidogo a moment pls will b bksoon

Leteraly, this post can be a good example of what you are talking about, there few theread enangements (comments and likes) but higher page views since it has been posted , this shows us how English language has been a problem in TZ
Well, Hi.

Back
Top Bottom