Why Do i Sweat Alot at Night?

segajob

Dec 12, 2012
I have started wondering whether i have a problem. I sweat alot at night even when it is cold. I have consulted the doctors and they have not been able to find the problem. People any idea of what the problem is?

But the problem is with me alone. None of my family members is experiencing this.

Sweating at night is one of the symptoms of TYPHOID Fever. You may need to go for diagnosis.

Hakikisha chumba unacholala kina hewa safi ya kutosha. Kama vipi acha madirisha wazi usiku ili hewa iingie. Pia usifunge madirisha mchana unapotoka. Chunga vibaka.

Mkuu segajob, ..

-Age, Height, weight?
-Do you only sweat "alot" at night only? It doesnt happen during the day?
-What kind of amount of sweating are e talking about here(as in how does it affect your sleep)..make your clothes(night wear/bedsheets soaked)?Force you to take night shower/bath?

Is there any other symptom(s) other than sweating, say cough, weight loss(feel of the clothes cant fit you any longer), breathlessness at night or during the short course of your work, awareness of heartbeat(s),..what abt drinking alot of water, urinating frequently?..I mean there's alot to think about, but could simply things if you add up more information to it.

Nevertheless, sweating alot could result from alot of things ranging from climatic changes, enviromental to medical conditions, I would start to worry about the earlier than the later if no any other symptoms.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mkuu segajob, ..

-Age, Height, weight?
-Do you only sweat "alot" at night only? It doesnt happen during the day?
-What kind of amount of sweating are e talking about here(as in how does it affect your sleep)..make your clothes(night wear/bedsheets soaked)?Force you to take night shower/bath?

Is there any other symptom(s) other than sweating, say cough, weight loss(feel of the clothes cant fit you any longer), breathlessness at night or during the short course of your work, awareness of heartbeat(s),..what abt drinking alot of water, urinating frequently?..I mean there's alot to think about, but could simply things if you add up more information to it.

Nevertheless, sweating alot could result from alot of things ranging from climatic changes, enviromental to medical conditions, I would start to worry about the earlier than the later if no any other symptoms.

I am also sleepless, with slight dry cough.

Back
Top Bottom