Why do Christians leaders seem to lean on dictatorial style of Leadership, do we need to brace ourselves for the next christian President ?

NetMaster

JF-Expert Member
Sep 12, 2022
Little reminder: By christians i mean the catholics

Nyerere was well educated and at the prime years of African countries gaining independence, he was quite a charector to set an example of true leadership but he had a dark side on not being open to criticism, and thats why there only a lot of his good side known to date, I read that Samwel Sitta had a taste of the stick of the cane just because he dared criticized Nyerere.

Benjamin William Mkapa, we can all remember what happened in Zanzibar in 2000 election

John Pombe Magufuli, openly told the media to be careful not to criticise him, more and more censorship was made on free speech even youtubers had to pay millions just to have a licence to upload videos, The opposotion parties faced some serious lashes.

Should we brace ourselves for the next catholic leader ?

Nyerere was well educated and at the prime years of African countries gaining independence, he was quite a charector to set an example of true leadership but he had a dark side on not being open to criticism, and thats why there only a lot of his good side known to date, I read that Samwel Sitta had a taste of the stick of the cane just because he dared criticized Nyerere.

Benjamin William Mkapa, we can all remember what happened in Zanzibar in 2000 election

John Pombe Magufuli, openly told the media to be careful not to criticise him, more and more censorship was made on free speech even youtubers had to pay millions just to have a licence to upload videos, The opposotion parties faced some serious lashes.

Should we brace ourselves for the next christian leader specifically a catholic ?
Schupin

Hoja chechefu na ya uongo

Should we brace ourselves for the next christian leader specifically a catholic ?
You're nuts. A crack head, and you want people to waste time discussing crap!

Your practice on writing in the language, which seem to be the motivation in this jabbering presented here can be better served by picking an appropriate subject for doing that.

Hopeless.

Igeuze habari hiyo hiyo iseme hivi!

Why do Islam leaders seem to lean on feeble style of Leadership, do we need to brace ourselves for the next Islam President

Both of you are deadly wrong to feature your opinions based on religious belief and human weaknesses which is discriminatory and thus unacceptable to be entertained; you are therefore warned to refrain from such a disastrous mockery that incites hatred and division among the community.
*Should we rely on a corrupt protective and feeble state political leader or embrace a just and strict executive state leader against the corrupt bigwigs for the bright future of the country?

Partly agreed, but you need to accurately call them Catholics not Christians. Obviously,
You can bother yourself to find the massive lying differences.

And for your information, Mwl Nyerere was NEVER a Leader - never mind good or bad. BTW, you even countered yourself there.

Mwl Nyerere was a politician at best, manipulator on average and propagandist at worst-case; who grew to became a dictator and managed to ruined the country and lives of millions.

Both of you are deadly wrong to feature your opinions based on religious belief and human weaknesses which is discriminatory and thus unacceptable to be entertained; you are therefore warned to refrain from such a disastrous mockery that incites hatred and division among the community.
*Should we rely on a corrupt protective and feeble state political leader or embrace a just and strict executive state leader against the corrupt bigwigs for the bright future of the country?
I choose to have a strong leader who condemns corruption and not a weak leader who cannot help the people and condemn the corrupt

I choose to have a strong leader who condemns corruption and not a weak leader who cannot help the people and condemn the corrupt
What do you mean by a "strong leader "?

If it's a loose-term, please note that history is amassed with the so-called "strong men" mistakenly called 'leaders' who turned out to be worst looters, murderers and liars of unequal proportions comparing to the ones they claimed to fight.

To that effect, I happily prefers strong institutions and laws over any strong man or leader any day.

Ironically, good leaders endeavor to create/establish strong institutions. They are usually guided to think long-term and the lasting/endurance wellness and prosperity of the nation. Consider Singapore and Japan leaders in the 1960s.

What do you mean by a "strong leader "?

If it's a loose-term, please note that history is amassed with the so-called "strong men" mistakenly called 'leaders' who turned out to be worst looters, murderers and liars of unequal proportions comparing to the ones they claimed to fight.

To that effect, I happily prefers strong institutions and laws over any strong man or leader any day.

Ironically, good leaders endeavor to create/establish strong institutions. They are usually guided to think long-term and the lasting/endurance wellness and prosperity of the nation. Consider Singapore and Japan leaders in the 1960s.
He should ask himself If there was no corruption, then what was chato-ism and why was the c.a.g removed from his office unlawfully

Should we brace ourselves for the next catholic leader?
It depends on the context you decide to look. Maybe you are looking at the side where theft of public finance... Maybe you're looking at the side that's intolerant to dissent. You can decide to embrace the side that failed to pay workers salaries because they erred to collect taxes, and you can glorify the regime that established strong institutions with excellent goals like TRA, PCCB, etc. You can choose the side that gave freedom to friends to steal public funds. You can look at the side that was intolerant to dissent but dared to do great things.

Religion may not be the determining factor in the leadership style of Tanzanian presidents. Instead, it may be related to personal characteristics or the political context in which they came to power - The change of the preceding season.

Should we brace ourselves for the next catholic leader ?
We should,

I think they seem dictatorial due the education they get from the Catholic seminary schools

In seminary schools there is no room for discussions,no second times to offenders and without forgetting the patriachal top down leadership of the papacy

Catholic presidents tend to copy the church type of leadership

It depends on the context you decide to look. Maybe you are looking at the side where theft of public finance... Maybe you're looking at the side that's intolerant to dissent. You can decide to embrace the side that failed to pay workers salaries because they erred to collect taxes, and you can glorify the regime that established strong institutions with excellent goals like TRA, PCCB, etc. You can choose the side that gave freedom to friends to steal public funds. You can look at the side that was intolerant to dissent but dared to do great things.

Religion may not be the determining factor in the leadership style of Tanzanian presidents. Instead, it may be related to personal characteristics or the political context in which they came to power - The change of the preceding season.
I second you

But overall the thread writer has got a point

I respect the good education and the excellent nurturing given by the Catholics schools and their church

But due to their patriachal top down hiercharchy,where one man who goes by the name of the Pope gets the chance to decide the fate of the millions of people,you must concur with NetMaster that this dictatorial trait of running the church tend to be emulated by the Catholics especially when they hold the top positions in the government

So yes, NetMaster is correct

Back
Top Bottom