Why Black Women Are So Attractive ( Kwa wanaume mnadhani wazungu ni wazuri)

Best article for 2012.. ..( I know is January but this little article explains a lot) me like it..:poa

If you praise Black women....make sure you acknowledge Black men.....their bodies, voice,strength, ego, and what they are capable of doing in bed....( i mean making babies that you praise....lol).....Black men are great...!!

Genius mind at work.....

This is a matter of belief according to you and several others. It is difficult to actually tell what beauty is because what you believe is beautiful, others may view it differently. so it is not correct to say black or white women are more attractive than others. beauty is therefore subjective depending on individual's preference. what is beautiful or good to you might be opposite to another. that means, all women are both atractive as well as unatractive. atractiveness is determined by an individual person and can not be generalised.

@Mzamifu! I do agree with you that beauty is a subjective issue. But we must as well agree on the objective beauty that a person can possess. This is what can be objectively ascertained by every reasonable man. Measures of these beauties are also objectively set by the community around you. Thats why for a slim white woman with small breast and unnoticable butts can be considered beautiful in the streets of london or Nova scotia, it cant be the same in Guru Northern Uganda or Bukoba in Tanzania. Its from that point of view we can say a girl is beautiful. When now you want to ve one, its where subjective theory applies. The one that matches with your qualities becomes beautiful, not as against every one, but only and only to you! She is beautiful in persona and not in rem!

Umezungumza vizuri mtoa mada ila huo ni mtazamo binafsi kwa kweli sipangani na wewe ila nataka kukuambia hata hao wazungu pia wana qualities zao ambazo nao wakesema waanze kuzizungumza utakubaliana nao kwa hilo, hilo ni suala ka kimtizamo zaidi.

If you praise Black women....make sure you acknowledge Black men.....their bodies, voice,strength, ego, and what they are capable of doing in bed....( i mean making babies that you praise....lol).....Black men are great...!!

plse ongezea na akili na maarifa otherwise tutaonekana tunajua sex tu ktk maisha yetu yote

Back
Top Bottom