Why are people this emotionally affected by Obama?

Nyani Ngabu

Platinum Member
May 15, 2006
Hebu angalia hii clip ya Obama alipokuwa Ft. Myers, FL....
Yaani inachekesha kweli. Najua rafiki yangu Susuviri naye huwa anareact kama huyo dogo...Lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01MNZBTt4K4]YouTube - (HD) Obama Answers Student at Fort Myers Town Hall Meeting[/ame]

I laughed my head off when I first saw this, the young man seems like he's naturally hyperactive lakini. No human is supposed to have that effect on another...

I laughed my head off when I first saw this, the young man seems like he's naturally hyperactive lakini. No human is supposed to have that effect on another...

It is really ridiculous if you think about it

Nyani,
There's still room for you on the Obama bandwagon.

He'll get on the wagon as soon as Obama's midas touch stimulates the us economy back to life and something happens to Rush. Tik tok...

Come to thinkl about this Obama is different from others.He know whats going on in the community that is why people love him for who he is...very hard working just wait and see how miracle willwork on this stimulus thing...i have a dreama nd faith on him...me personally!...and i pray him for the best not for worse unlike others.

Faith is the key that opens the door to success.

Last edited:
............ha ha ha if some body critically, revisits the global economic crisis trend and gets the rationale why do economies face that and probably, why sometimes is inevitable, he or she shouldn't be such hyperactive. Personally, I have very different opinion to that and essentially to Bush who is now regarded as a shit. Despite of everything, he really doesn't deserve such mistreatment.

People are not hating on Bush as you said above "regarded as shit"....hell...no they don't!!!
People still Love respect Bush as a former president but detest the war he created which became a great contributor to the economic condition Americans are in at the moment.
President bush is a very charismatic person that I would invite to my party.....cause I know he'll make people laugh....but he's not a leader who gets the job done for the benefit of the masses.
On another note....people are hating on president Obama......but...well...may be the haters are just jealous of him cause he's good looking, he's fit and he's also smart....ha...ha...ha...!!!!

Back
Top Bottom