Why am I a bachelor?

Bachelor ll

JF-Expert Member
Dec 15, 2019
The hardest part about us breaking up is letting go of the last piece of my heart. The saddest part isn’t that we never talk and love anymore, it’s that we never talk and love like we used to. Never be sad because it’s over, just be glad that it was once yours and beautiful.

And look at us as a broken mirror, with us breaking up it’s better to leave it broken than hurt ourselves more trying to fix it. I wish I could gather all the tears you made me cry over the past few years since we have been back together, so I could drown in them. My heart hurts bad, but it will get better, the scars that I can feel on my heart will always be a reminder of us.

You say you never stopped loving me, but you did stop showing it.You changed my life, I loved you like no other, and I believed for a long time, that you loved me like no other. I want you to move on! And when you meet, whoever she is or will be, just remember this babe, the grass isn’t greener on the other side if you forget to water that grass too.

I love you, end of our story, don’t close your book on love, its just time to turn the page! I don’t know what hurts more, knowing that I still and always will love you more than anyone ever and missing you bad, or knowing you can’t love me like you used to and you meeting someone new.I did a lot of thinking last night, was writing down a lot of my thoughts. And I have come to this: I would rather go to my grave loving you, than live everyday not feeling your love.

Oky because you type in English let me contribute in English even if my English is not good.
I don't have anything to say but never trust a women, don't giver her all your joy be with her but prepare yourself for breakup with your lover. If you put your trust to a women prepare your self to come here and cry.

If I understood you well,it looks like u don't want to let it go! And that is a problem my friend.
I don't see why u want to stay single because of some one who has decided to take another path,Ur not doing any gud to urself! Move on and enjoy Ur life.

Remember u will meet a lot of frogs before u meet the queen.

If I understood you well,it looks like u don't want to let it go! And that is a problem my friend.
I don't see why u want to stay single because of some one who has decided to take another path,Ur not doing any gud to urself! Move on and enjoy Ur life.

You have to let go of not good enough to get the best.

Oky because you type in English let me contribute in English even if my English is not good.
I don't anything to say but never trust a women, don't giver her all your joy be with her but prepare your self for break up with your lover. If you put your trust to a women prepare your self to come here and cry.
You don’t really get to choose who you fall in love with. Love chooses you.

R.I.P to the feelings that I had for her

The hardest part about us breaking up is letting go of the last piece of my heart. The saddest part isn’t that we never talk and love anymore, it’s that we never talk and love like we used to. Never be sad because it’s over, just be glad that it was once yours and beautiful.

And look at us as a broken mirror, with us breaking up it’s better to leave it broken than hurt ourselves more trying to fix it. I wish I could gather all the tears you made me cry over the past few years since we have been back together, so I could drown in them. My heart hurts bad, but it will get better, the scars that I can feel on my heart will always be a reminder of us.

You say you never stopped loving me, but you did stop showing it.You changed my life, I loved you like no other, and I believed for a long time, that you loved me like no other. I want you to move on! And when you meet, whoever she is or will be, just remember this babe, the grass isn’t greener on the other side if you forget to water that grass too.

I love you, end of our story, don’t close your book on love, its just time to turn the page! I don’t know what hurts more, knowing that I still and always will love you more than anyone ever and missing you bad, or knowing you can’t love me like you used to and you meeting someone new.I did a lot of thinking last night, was writing down a lot of my thoughts. And I have come to this: I would rather go to my grave loving you, than live everyday not feeling your love.
Duuu,hakika umependa bro......

Atakuwa amekuelewa,just tell him to let her go 🚴

Umeoona eeh kpnz changu....tatizo ameegemea Sana bhana....😂😂 Nimekumbuka msemo wako ❤️
Wajifunze kutoka kwangu na wewe....penz letu halimbani mtu akitaka kwenda Sawa,anabaki Sawa...
Kikubwa kama anaenda bas aende jumla asirudi tena asije nirudia na magonjwa.Tujifunze kukataliwa😘😘😘 si ulisema Ivo honey?