Who is the all time best scientist? Einstein, newton or liebnitz

Loyal_Merchant

JF-Expert Member
Feb 25, 2011
Katika sayansi watajwa hapo juu wanahesabika kwamba wana mchango mkubwa. Tukianza na NEWTON anajulikana sana uvumbuzi wa laws of motions na pia wengi wanafahamu kuwa amegundua hesabu ikiwamo calculus. Tukija kwa EINSTEIN, yeye anajulikana kwa theory of relativity pamoja na equation of life and death i.e E=MC^2. Ndo aliepelekea kwa kiwango kikubwa uendelezwaji wa nuclear and material physics. Na mwisho ni LIEBNITZ, huyu alikuwa mathematician na ndo inasemekana newton aliiba documents zake zlzokuwa znazungumzia uvumbuz wa calculus ikiwamo line, double and triple intergral na kwamba newton aliiba tu na kuwah kupublish idea. Na ikumbukwe calculus unaweza sema ndo back bone ya science coz almost vi2 vngi ktk sayansi vnategemea uwepo wake either kuviprove au kuvidevelop. So nan unadhan anadeserve kuwa best scientist of all time.? Je unadhan kuna mwngne zaid ya watajwa anaestahili?

Kaka,

Mie naona Newton ndio best. Sababu nazipenda sana the 3 laws of motion, especially: for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Ma-scientist wengine labda Pascal mwenye Pascal's law.

The question is too vague to have a tangible meaning and because of that is prone to unscientific personal subjectivity.

The irony is, the question is "who is the all time best scientist ?.

The scientific process is too gradual to settle this question conclusively, Newton himself, paraphrasing Bernard of Chartres, is credited with alluding that if he can see further than the giants of old, it is because he was standing on their shoulders (Hawkins has a book "On The Shoulder of Giants" chronicling the works of Copernicus, Galileo, Kepler, Newton and Einstein). But even if I was to narrow this down to these giants, who is to say that Hawkins is not biased by Physics in his choices, and neglected Mendelev, Pavlov, Darwin and Hooke?

What if I go back and say Erasthothenes by discovering the circumference of the earth in 240 BC ?

What about Imhotep and Socrates and his Socratic method without which science wouldn't exist?

You can have the greatest biologist, physicist, chemist etc because you are dealing with a single discipline.

Science, as illusory as the oversimplification of that designation may prove, is a single method but not a single discipline.

Even within a single discipline as physics, comparing Niels Bohr and Albert Einstein is easy because they were contemporaries in physics. Comparing either to Newton is disastrous, as both used Newtons equation to derive their own equations.

The case becomes even more complicated when you start to compare Einstein and Darwin. Two great scientists from two totally different disciplines of sciences and two totally different eras.

You not only get the proverbial comparison of apples to oranges, but also earthly 3d apples to Kaluza-Klein's spacetime continuum's equivalent of oranges.

Einstein alianzia Newton alipoishia. Kwa hiyo huwezi kuwalinganisha.

Essentially, Einstein's relativity is only a better calibration of Newtonian classical Physics. And that matter and energy had a direct relationship was known since the Egyptians and Greeks.

So what is so special about Einstein? After all, after relativity, he choose the wrong subject and wasted most of his time for a Grand Unified theory, refused the existence of black holes, said "god does not play dice" essentially refusing the true and probabilistic nature of existence and proved himself undistinguished after relativity.

Einstein is so laughable there is a joke in scientific circles that "even when he was right, he thought himself wrong" case in point, Einstein could have outright discovered (instead of flip flopping on) the cosmological constant and the expansion of the Universe waay before the Hubble or Gamow observation, but he was too parochial for that call.

So why Einstein?

albert enstein kaka thats why anaitwa father of modern physics, aligundua mambo na kuelewa mambo ambayo ilikuwa vgumu kwa watu kufundshwa na kuyaelewa.
jambo mmoja alilo nishangaza ni kuweza kujua kwamba kutokana na uelewa wake na hesabu zake ni kwamba lazma universe iwe ina expand to kwa kas ya mwanga, lakini wanasayans wenzake walikuwa against it ikabdi aaply kwenye formula yake kitu kinaitwa cosmological constant ili ikubaliane na mawazo ya wenzake kwamba universe aint expanding. but some fews years ago it was proved kwamba universe ina expand at the speed of light.
albrt enstein bana alikuwa noumah i salute him

Einsten kiboko yeye alikuwa anafanya mahesabu ya masayari nyingine njee ya dunia yetu bila hata kuyaangalia kwa telescop nyuma ya bahasha zilio tumika. yeye ni kiboko angekuwa na kakomputer na kaiphone kama leo nazani tungekuwa tunawaza tripu za alfa centuri kwa matembezi ya idi.

The question is too vague to have a tangible meaning and because of that is prone to unscientific personal subjectivity.

The irony is, the question is "who is the all time best scientist ?.

The scientific process is too gradual to settle this question conclusively, Newton himself, paraphrasing Bernard of Chartres, is credited with alluding that if he can see further than the giants of old, it is because he was standing on their shoulders (Hawkins has a book "On The Shoulder of Giants" chronicling the works of Copernicus, Galileo, Kepler, Newton and Einstein). But even if I was to narrow this down to these giants, who is to say that Hawkins is not biased by Physics in his choices, and neglected Mendelev, Pavlov, Darwin and Hooke?

What if I go back and say Erasthothenes by discovering the circumference of the earth in 240 BC ?

What about Imhotep and Socrates and his Socratic method without which science wouldn't exist?

You can have the greatest biologist, physicist, chemist etc because you are dealing with a single discipline.

Science, as illusory as the oversimplification of that designation may prove, is a single method but not a single discipline.

Even within a single discipline as physics, comparing Niels Bohr and Albert Einstein is easy because they were contemporaries in physics. Comparing either to Newton is disastrous, as both used Newtons equation to derive their own equations.

The case becomes even more complicated when you start to compare Einstein and Darwin. Two great scientists from two totally different disciplines of sciences and two totally different eras.

You not only get the proverbial comparison of apples to oranges, but also earthly 3d apples to Kaluza-Klein's spacetime continuum's equivalent of oranges.
Mkuu, sijaelewa hiyo statement ya Newtons

"If I saw further than other men, it was because I stood on the shoulders of giants. "

embu idadavue kidogo.

Mkuu, sijaelewa hiyo statement ya Newtons

"If I saw further than other men, it was because I stood on the shoulders of giants. "

embu idadavue kidogo.

Hapo alimaanisha kwamba, yeye akionekana ni mjuzi sana, ni kwa sababu ametumia mambo ambayo wengi wenye ujuzi mkubwa zaidi yake wameyaweka kabla yake.

Ni kama 2Pac alivyoimba na kusema

"What more can I say I wouldn't be here today if da old school didn't pave the way"

Sasa ukitaka kumlinganisha Newton na Einstein, unalinganisha baba na mtoto, hata kama mtoto kaongeza aliposhindwa baba, Baba anaweza kusema huwezi kumlinganisha mtoto na mimi, mimi ndiye niliyemfundisha kusoma na kumpa mikoba iliyompeleka akafika hapo alipo.

Ni sawa na mtu kusema Magufuli ni rais bora kuliko Nyerere kwa sababu Magufuli anajenga SGR railway ambayo Nyerere hakuweza kujenga, wakati Nyerere ndiye aliyemsomesha Magufuli bure mpaka leo akaja kuwa rais.

Katika sayansi watajwa hapo juu wanahesabika kwamba wana mchango mkubwa. Tukianza na NEWTON anajulikana sana uvumbuzi wa laws of motions na pia wengi wanafahamu kuwa amegundua hesabu ikiwamo calculus. Tukija kwa EINSTEIN, yeye anajulikana kwa theory of relativity pamoja na equation of life and death i.e E=MC^2. Ndo aliepelekea kwa kiwango kikubwa uendelezwaji wa nuclear and material physics. Na mwisho ni LIEBNITZ, huyu alikuwa mathematician na ndo inasemekana newton aliiba documents zake zlzokuwa znazungumzia uvumbuz wa calculus ikiwamo line, double and triple intergral na kwamba newton aliiba tu na kuwah kupublish idea. Na ikumbukwe calculus unaweza sema ndo back bone ya science coz almost vi2 vngi ktk sayansi vnategemea uwepo wake either kuviprove au kuvidevelop. So nan unadhan anadeserve kuwa best scientist of all time.? Je unadhan kuna mwngne zaid ya watajwa anaestahili?

,,standing on the shoulders of the giants, ...” kwa kifupi hakuna kitu kama Mwanasayansi bora kuliko wote Duniani kwani kila Mwanasayansi anategemea kazi za wengine ili afanikiwe kwa kifupi anachukuwa walipoachia wengine huo ndo ukweli, mengine yoote ni Siasa tu!