Who is my wife among the two?

MaxShimba

JF-Expert Member
Apr 11, 2008
DSCF0014a.jpg
DSCF0018a.jpg
You would think they are twins. The husband of one of them was caught by surprise when the other entered a ceremonial venue. "Oh, my, how come my wife is here without telling me" the husband asked. He had to call his wife to come and see her photocopy. Mrs. Jane Somba (right) and Caroline Kungu (left) looks alike. The husband of Jane (centre) Mr. Steve Somba had this to say jokingly: "Who is my wife now, I think I am a man of two wives, let us go home." The ladies met again on Sunday 25th January, 2009 at CCBC Swahili Church in Barking, London. They sat next to each other and everyone was convinced that they are twins. They don't know each other before nor are they relatives.
Source: JESUS IS LORD

..Wana ufanani fulani! Ni vizuri wakafuatilia family tree zao. Si unajua tena baba zetu wa kibantu kwa kuacha 'masalia' hapa na pale...?

DSCF0014a.jpg
DSCF0018a.jpg
You would think they are twins. The husband of one of them was caught by surprise when the other entered a ceremonial venue. "Oh, my, how come my wife is here without telling me" the husband asked. He had to call his wife to come and see her photocopy. Mrs. Jane Somba (right) and Caroline Kungu (left) looks alike. The husband of Jane (centre) Mr. Steve Somba had this to say jokingly: "Who is my wife now, I think I am a man of two wives, let us go home." The ladies met again on Sunday 25th January, 2009 at CCBC Swahili Church in Barking, London. They sat next to each other and everyone was convinced that they are twins. They don't know each other before nor are they relatives.
Source: JESUS IS LORD

wala hawafanani, labda toka mwanzo ulikuwa humjui mkeo, sasa unataka uoneshwe.ebu chek huyo mweusi ana mimeno mikubwa mikubwa na huyo white meno ya kawaida tu,

Back
Top Bottom