Whitney Houston Azomewa

X-PASTER

JF-Expert Member
Feb 12, 2007
Whitney Houston world tour crashes into UK

Whitney Houston was booed by fans as she played her first live date in the UK in over a decade.

The US pop superstar belatedly kicked off the European leg of her comeback world tour at the LG Arena in Birmingham last night.

But the show has come under fire over the quality of her vocals and an extended costume change which saw the singer leave the stage and her brother take over.

"It's the worst concert I've ever been to in my life," complained one fan after the concert, while another said there was "too much talking and not enough singing".

"I could hear you getting p***ed off," Whitney told fans when she finally resumed the gig after a 20-minute absence.

Her ‘Nothing But Love' tour has already been blighted by problems, with a string of shows postponed on doctor's orders.

Last week's opening date in Paris, France had to be cancelled when Houston succumbed to an upper respiratory infection

dailymail

Huyu mama inabidi akapumzike tu sasa, it was the same here in BNE - Oz, aliboa mpaka basi............ and the worst anakuwa mkali akiona watu wanacomplain. Can you imagine mpaka watu walianza kudai viingilio, the bongo style........

Back
Top Bottom