White girls are hottie

Evy

May 14, 2007
guys & gals,

wanna share this up ..

roughly speaking i have been exposed to girls from different groups. i mean u kno wht i mean?

sorry guys tht i will not say the details of it..
but i have come to one conclusion..i would rather prefer to end up with white girl..(yes i said it u heard it!) i will hold my cards for tht inference..at least for now..until the right time.

what r u guys thinking? am i wrong? or right? or?

whats ur experience on this x-cutting world?

It's all a matter of preference. If white girls tickle your fancy then that's good for you. Nobody said just because you are black you have to be attracted to black women. Go for your heart's desire.

It's all a matter of preference. If white girls tickle your fancy then that's good for you. Nobody said just because you are black you have to be attracted to black women. Go for your heart's desire.

now whats is ur input? i mean preferences are not just preferences..there should be reasons behind those..thats what i would like to know..

now whats is ur input? i mean preferences are not just preferences..there should be reasons behind those..thats what i would like to know..

Sasa wewe umetaja preference yako ni white girls una taka input ipi? Kuwa kama wengine wanapenda white girls au?

Kama preference yako ni white girl that's it. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! There is no general rule for that.

guys & gals,

wanna share this up ..

roughly speaking i have been exposed to girls from different groups. i mean u kno wht i mean?

sorry guys tht i will not say the details of it..
but i have come to one conclusion..i would rather prefer to end up with white girl..(yes i said it u heard it!) i will hold my cards for tht inference..at least for now..until the right time.

what r u guys thinking? am i wrong? or right? or?

whats ur experience on this x-cutting world?

Punda ndie yule yule tafauti ni Masoji tu.kama ungekuja na hoja ya wawili hawa za pafomingi zao hapo kidogo ungeweza kuleta hoja na mjadala .

Guys

Mhh..i don't think i made myself very clear on this..what i reaaly meant is the whole thingy of dating, and maybe more afterwards..things like commitment, faithfullness and even marriage. i am not talking solely about pillow talk or/and getting busy in that aspect.no.

Since most of ur responses were not targeting the issue..i will breakdown and educate some of my reasons for my hypothesis.

1. white girls knows how to build a relationship/ unlike most of girls from other races who just sit their butts to wait for man to lead the way, white gals can shape up the relationships from day one. here i also mean financially..like when you go out together she doesn't remain in back sit when the bill comes..or she probably won't take u as messiah to pay all her bills. this also goes in terms of emotions..she will be interested to know whats going on in ur life and try to put things right..this is unlike to some girls from other groups who think they should be a centre of universe in a relationship..and men as sattelites.. :D

to be continued..

Last edited:
Guys

Mhh..i don't think i made myself very clear on this..what i reaaly meant is the whole thingy of dating, and maybe more afterwards..things like commitment, faithfullness and even marriage. i am not talking solely about pillow talk or/and getting busy in that aspect.no.

Since most of ur responses were not targeting the issue..i will breakdown and educate some of my reasons for my hypothesis.

1. white girls knows how to build a relationship/ unlike most of girls from other races who just sit their butts to wait for man to lead the way, white gals can shape up the relationships from day one. here i also mean financially..like when you go out together she doesn't remain in back sit when the bill comes..or she probably won't take u as messiah to pay all her bills. this also goes in terms of emotions..she will be interested to know whats going on in ur life and try to put things right..this is unlike to some girls from other groups who think they should be a centre of universe in a relationship..and men as sattelites.. :D

to be continued..

Pure BS! It seems you don't know anything about women from other races.

Pure BS! It seems you don't know anything about women from other races.

am sorry if what i said doesnt fit ur understanding & vibes but to say this is bs is disrespectful..is this how u tackle discussions always? how intelligently..?

guys,

more reasons

2/ since white girls prefer to take their responsibility in building up relationships, they are always good-listeners! yes i said it!

nothing pleases most men than a woman who knows when to listen and when to open up their bicks! most of our black sisies will never graduate in this aspect..i guess.

Evy what you are saying sounds stereotypical and at best very generalized. Mimi nadhani it depends on what kind of woman you find. I don't think all white women are like what you said and so far sijaona ushahidi kuwa how you are portraying white women is how most of them are. I have personally seen white women marry men just for money. And in fact it also depends on country to country. For example in France when you go out on a date it is expected that you share expenses 50-50 but in America the guy is expected to pay for the outing.

Evy what you are saying sounds stereotypical and at best very generalized. Mimi nadhani it depends on what kind of woman you find. I don't think all white women are like what you said and so far sijaona ushahidi kuwa how you are portraying white women is how most of them are. I have personally seen white women marry men just for money. And in fact it also depends on country to country. For example in France when you go out on a date it is expected that you share expenses 50-50 but in America the guy is expected to pay for the outing.
Indeed I agree with you. It depends on the sort of ladies you happened to be with. What I know many ladies prefer to share alot of things with their hubbies probably for yr case you tend to undermine their ability.
Partly this is largely contributed with their men prefering to show their presence or feel ashamed when they are assisted with ladies. I suppose you have just come to a new relationship and thus yr trying to generalise stuff.
If at all they are hottier why is it that the level of divorce in their countries is soooooo high? Turn around man, dont exagerate stuffs?

............ For example in France when you go out on a date it is expected that you share expenses 50-50 but in America the guy is expected to pay for the outing.

...and in Tanzania, nowadays women are paying for outings. Ni tatizo la Watanzania kufikiria kuwa kwa kuwa wao ni wanaume basi ni lazima walipe kila kitu inapokuja suala la outings. Jaribu, hata kwa weeek nzima kumwambia mpenzi wako wa kike akutoe viwanja. Utashangaa atakavyojituma na wala hatalalamika!!. Wengi wanajisikia vizuri sana. Ila uwe mpenzi kweli na si kibaka kama walivyo 80%

ok ..seems we are getting some responses...some of us will consider my stand as sweeping and generalization or even stereotypical..but in science we have what we call trend..and trends should be explainable..thats why i am explaining things .. i have nothing against anyone or any race..ok?

more reasons;

3/ white women are very open and are good in showing their feelings ..like how feel about something and what they feel..things like wht they expect in a relationship etc. on the other hand, 'other' women are good in keeping their feelings to themselves and giving mixed signals.

...and in Tanzania, nowadays women are paying for outings. Ni tatizo la Watanzania kufikiria kuwa kwa kuwa wao ni wanaume basi ni lazima walipe kila kitu inapokuja suala la outings. Jaribu, hata kwa weeek nzima kumwambia mpenzi wako wa kike akutoe viwanja. Utashangaa atakavyojituma na wala hatalalamika!!. Wengi wanajisikia vizuri sana. Ila uwe mpenzi kweli na si kibaka kama walivyo 80%

i doubt that!

a typical tz woman to pay for date? i dont think so .. if u ask her to take u out probably tht will be the last date with her..

ok ..seems we are getting some responses...some of us will consider my stand as sweeping and generalization or even stereotypical..but in science we have what we call trend..and trends should be explainable..thats why i am explaining things .. i have nothing against anyone or any race..ok?

more reasons;

3/ white women are very open and are good in showing their feelings ..like how feel about something and what they feel..things like wht they expect in a relationship etc. on the other hand, 'other' women are good in keeping their feelings to themselves and giving mixed signals.
When it comes to trend not all trends are persistent eg trading on historical data, exchange rates etc. Probably you could argue women rights awareness and exposures sometime. However others just from the grassroot, they have tought to be independent. Openness depends on the family you grew up or the sort of interaction your getting. Otherwise, I find yr thread can not be generalised

When it comes to trend not all trends are persistent eg trading on historical data, exchange rates etc. Probably you could argue women rights awareness and exposures sometime. However others just from the grassroot, they have tought to be independent. Openness depends on the family you grew up or the sort of interaction your getting. Otherwise, I find yr thread can not be generalised

actually u have helped me to xplain some of things here..

well, family background and exposure could nurture or/and surpass some of bahaviours..thats understandable but there are other trends which can not be separable with certains groups of people..and thats wht i am trying to say here...and about how those values i find them attractive in those group(s)..thats that!

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom