Which is the best program for w/site designing?

Tanzania 1

Oct 4, 2007
Dear all,
I'd like to know of the best program I can use to design a website, and where can I visit to get tutorials for the program. I'd also appreciate notes/lessons in pdf (format) for the afore mentioned.
Thanks

Tz 1,
Will find links for tutorial and paste them here later on, if there won't be another member to do so before i revisit this thread.

By the way, would it be correct if i assumed that you already know the basic HTML stuff, since you are interested in the program..... if not then, i think learning the basic in HTML would be ideal, you don't need a special program to do this, only a note pad, word pad (on windows platform) and a browser could do the job.

Thereafter, you can progress into professional programs such as dream weaver(seems to be a web authoring standard tool)...

I remember you mentioned about designing your own avatar for TZ 1, therefore i think you are already proficient when it comes to image manipulation, as it is necessary somehow to have basics in this too as you go your way designing webstites.

Pls, let me know at what level you are in designing so we can move forward with the discussion. Thanks. Sorry if i'm being too brief.

SteveD.

Tanzania 1,
Penye wengi hapaharibiki neno.
Mie sio mtaalamu wa IT lakini hii hainizuii kukupa kile kidogo nilichonacho. Kuna tutorial nzuri sana za Html na CSS hapa, "http://www.w3schools.com/html/default.asp" na hapa
"www.w3.org/markup/style". Nadhani zitakusaidia sana.

Tz 1,
Will find links for tutorial and paste them here later on, if there won't be another member to do so before i revisit this thread.

Thanks, brother!

By the way, would it be correct if i assumed that you already know the basic HTML stuff, since you are interested in the program.....

Yeah, I do know the HTML stuff satisfactorily. I also used to learn MS FrontPage, but had to quit for my hands were occupied with sth else.

I remember you mentioned about designing your own avatar for TZ 1

You have fantastic memory, esp when it comes to relating this to that!

Pls, let me know at what level you are in designing so we can move forward with the discussion. Thanks. Sorry if i'm being too brief.

I'm about to master the Adobe Illustrator program. I guess you know it - a well-known prgm for graphics designing.

I appreciate your concern, SteveD!

Be Blessed!

Tanzania 1,
Penye wengi hapaharibiki neno.
Mie sio mtaalamu wa IT lakini hii hainizuii kukupa kile kidogo nilichonacho. Kuna tutorial nzuri sana za Html na CSS hapa, "http://www.w3schools.com/html/default.asp" na hapa
"www.w3.org/markup/style". Nadhani zitakusaidia sana.

Thanks, Idimi!
I appreciate your help.

Tuko pamoja mkuu Tz1.
Kuna kitabu kizuri sana (soft copy) nimeshindwa kupandisha hapa, kwa sababu kima 14.5 Mb, sasa kama kuna namna ya mimi kukiweka hapa naomba nisaidiwe. Title ya kitabu ni "Web design, creating Cool websites with HTML, XHTML and CSS". Kimetulia mnooooooo!

Tuko pamoja mkuu Tz1.
Kuna kitabu kizuri sana (soft copy) nimeshindwa kupandisha hapa, kwa sababu kima 14.5 Mb, sasa kama kuna namna ya mimi kukiweka hapa naomba nisaidiwe. Title ya kitabu ni "Web design, creating Cool websites with HTML, XHTML and CSS". Kimetulia mnooooooo!

IDIMI, jaribu ku-zip halafu u-upload JF kama attachment. Kama kiko kwenye site fulani hivi tayari, ni pm unipatie site hiyo kisha nitajaribu kukiweka hapa, au basi mpatie Tz 1 mojakwamoja hiyo link.

BTW ndugu zangu, je mmeshaomba email address ya jamboforums?Mkipatiwa hii itakusaidieni kufanya mengi hapa JF, bila ku-disclose email zenu nyinginezo binafsi. Tuma maombi kwa pm kwa ndugu Invisible au Admin.

Yangu ni SteveD(at)JamboForums(dot)com

Ahsante.

SteveD.

Tuko pamoja mkuu Tz1.

Shukran nyingi mkuu for your time and efforts. I hope you'll find a way.
By the way, unaweza kui-zip km alivyo-suggest SteveD?

BTW ndugu zangu, je mmeshaomba email address ya jamboforums?Mkipatiwa hii itakusaidieni kufanya mengi hapa JF, bila ku-disclose email zenu nyinginezo binafsi. Tuma maombi kwa pm kwa ndugu Invisible au Admin.

Yangu ni SteveD(at)JamboForums(dot)com

Ahsante.

SteveD.

This is new to me. Didn't know this! Thanks, brother!
And this too, BTW=?:confused:

Dear all,
I'd like to know of the best program I can use to design a website, and where can I visit to get tutorials for the program. I'd also appreciate notes/lessons in pdf (format) for the afore mentioned.
Thanks

Nimeweka kitabu tayari, we kishushe tu. Kama unataka kingine tuwasiliane mkuu.