Where is TLS when is needed the most?

James Martin

JF-Expert Member
Apr 2, 2016
Recently we have heard about yet another dumb idea of creating a national database for married men. The purpose for this nonsense is to enable women to have information on men's marital status. When I read this bullshit I was taken aback and asked myself WTG. Nevertheless, I've come to realisation this guy is not called Bashite for no reason!

Anyways, my problem is this, where the hell is Tanganyika Law Society? Can't it say something to rebuke Makonda's announcement and inform society that this kind of disclosure is down to a personal preference? I know for almost every religion to engage in adultery outside marriage is immoral, but people have to understand that we live in a free society. People have choice to do whatever the f**ck they want provided they don't break the law.

ujumbe umesahaulika. ila nilimsikia akijibizana na mtangazaji wa BBC. kwa kweli huu sijui tuite ujinga au nini sijui eti tunasubiri mjadala!

Hivi tofauti ya Makonda na Steve Nyerere zaidi ya cheo kuna kingine?
Labda majina pia, lakini akili,fikra na kiki wote wako sawa

Recently we have heard about yet another dumb idea of creating a national database for married men. The purpose for this nonsense is to enable women to have information on men's marital status. When I read this bullshit I was taken aback and asked myself WTG. Nevertheless, I've come to realisation this guy is not called Bashite for no reason!

Anyways, my problem is this, where the hell is Tanganyika Law Society? Can't it say something to rebuke Makonda's announcement and inform society that this kind of disclosure is down to a personal preference? I know for almost every religion to engage in adultery outside marriage is immoral, but people have to understand that we live in a free society. People have choice to do whatever the f**ck they want provided they don't break the law.

And Makonda does not break the law. If that is your argument.

Back
Top Bottom