Where are they now?

MwanaFalsafa1

JF-Expert Member
Feb 26, 2008
I was wondering where are these people now?

1.Unique Sistaz aka Unique Dadaz
2.Zay B
3.Sister P
4.Mike T
5.K Basil
6.Doreen of Dar Skendo
7.Dudu baya
8.King Crazy GK
9.Rah P

I understand most quiet music after a certain age after either getting married or getting an education and actually doing work more in tune with their education. Others simply fade away without even a "goodbye" to the public. I was listening to some Bongo Flava artist and I noticed that some of the 'superstars" we had just disappeared from the public.

I was wondering where are these people now?

1.Unique Sistaz aka Unique Dadaz
2.Zay B
3.Sister P
4.Mike T
5.K Basil
6.Doreen of Dar Skendo
7.Dudu baya
8.King Crazy GK
9.Rah P

I understand most quiet music after a certain age after either getting married or getting an education and actually doing work more in tune with their education. Others simply fade away without even a "goodbye" to the public. I was listening to some Bongo Flava artist and I noticed that some of the 'superstars" we had just disappeared from the public.
Huyo Crazy sijui kafia wapi baada ya kutengana na akina AY na Binamu...................Inaonyesha hawa ndo walikuwa wanawabeba

1.Unique Sistaz aka Unique Dadaz-Alivyoolewa kichwa wa kundi na ndg ya Jet Lee basi kundi chalii
2.Zay B

3.Sister P-Anavuta bangi Mwananyamala Kisiwani ndio geto yake ipo huko.
4.Mike T-Zain Customer Care Morogoro
5.K Basil-Morogoro aliokoka sijui kama shetani kamshinda tena.

6.Doreen of Dar Skendo
7.Dudu baya-Uganda kwa saana hapa Clouds walimtenda
8.King Crazy GK-Namalizia elimu yangu ya shahada ya uhusiano wa kimatifa kurasini-dessertation on going

9.Rah P-Yuko juu anasoma
10.......Invisible....yuko studio

Majibu kwenye bolded