Where are old sugar old big mummies?

KAHAMA

Oct 12, 2010
Hi Forum,

Natafuta sugar mummy mwenye umri kuanzia miaka 45 nakwendelea. Awe na biashara au mfanyakazi. Mimi nipo kwenye Mining industry nipo late 30s.Ningependelea sana awe anaishi dar, that could be a great ideal. Are you the one?
email me
mupozile@yahoo.com

nafanya kazi mgodini 56 days sasa nataka nikija likizo nipate faraja...

I am looking for a matured lady, either married, divorced or single over 40 years. To me race, age, religion , creed, tribe are not barriers. She should be honest, and trustworthy. PM me, will answer and surely we will tremendously move from here. I will respect her and offer that true love I have.
Regards

AIDS Kills!

How on this earth can you say that: red/underline!

Hivi kwa nini vijana wengi wa kiume mnapenda KUOLEWA siku hizi?

AIDS Kills!

How on this earth can you say that: red/underline!

Hivi kwa nini vijana wengi wa kiume mnapenda KUOLEWA siku hizi?

baba enock achilia mbali aids and everything huyu jamaa alikuwa pipe kipindi anaandika hii mambo yake how can he possibly want a married woman and the same time awe trustworthy....

Baba Enock,

Umejitambulisha kwamba upo Makao Makuu Wizara ya Ulinzi, I dont think that is true, you seem so iliterate, I have no doubt wewe ni kamlete. Someone who works in the Ministry of Defence, above all the HQ, amongst the most respected Ministries cannot have shallow thinking capacity like you. I am so sorry for my harsh comments but thats the way I can describe you. To me you are equivalent to a proconsul(homohabilis) the ancient man who lived by gathering and hunting wild animals. Watchout on your comments, this is a public forum not for your family.
Thats the piece of my advice.

She is a lady, how about Lady Margaret Thatcher, howabout in the meetings when people address Dear Ladies & Gentlemen?? Why can't they say Dear Mothers and Fathers??

Back
Top Bottom